Contribute
Register

[Solved] High Sierra Clover Boot Settings i5-7600k GTX 1050 Ti GIGABYTE GA-Z270XP-SLI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z270XP-SLI LGA1151
CPU
intel core i5-7600k
Graphics
Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1050Ti 4GB, MSI Radeon RX 580 4GB
Hello all,
First of big thanks to everyone here for helping other get the most out of their Hackintosh's. I am having an issue figuring out what my setting should be. I am using:
  • GIGABYTE GA-Z270XP-SLI
  • Intel Core i5-7600K
  • GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1050 Ti OC Low Profile 4GB
I was able to get through the install (I don't remember how) and I was even able to get it to boot a few times, get into the installed OS, walk through the setup and even get networking up and running, with the graphics card in (I don't remember how). I've played with all the clover settings but can't figure out how to get it back up. If there is anyone that can help me I would greatly appreciate it.

At what stage of the boot is it hanging?
Thank you for the fast reply! I really appreciate your help. Below is what i'm getting from booting verbose mode
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG

I'm certainly no hackintosh expert but ti looks like the problem is related to your video card.

Are you able to do a successful install without the video card using only the built in IGP?

The only way I have been able to get an Nvidia Pascal gpu to work is to first install the OS using only the IGP. Next I install an older Nvicia video card that is natively supported by the Mac OS, say an old 650 Ti (kepler) or an 8800 GTX. Then I leave the old card in and install the Nvidea Web driver. Then I turn the machine off and replace it with the pascal based card like the GTX 1050 Ti or the GT 1030. I keep some of these older video cards that are natively supported by Mac OS for this purpose. You can get one at a very reasonable price on ebay if you live where that is an option.
Thank you for your help I got my system up and running!!! I love this community!!! I also followed this guide here for problem 6
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/solving-nvidia-driver-install-loading-problems.161256/

Hello all,
First of big thanks to everyone here for helping other get the most out of their Hackintosh's. I am having an issue figuring out what my setting should be. I am using:
  • GIGABYTE GA-Z270XP-SLI
  • Intel Core i5-7600K
  • GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1050 Ti OC Low Profile 4GB
I was able to get through the install (I don't remember how) and I was even able to get it to boot a few times, get into the installed OS, walk through the setup and even get networking up and running, with the graphics card in (I don't remember how). I've played with all the clover settings but can't figure out how to get it back up. If there is anyone that can help me I would greatly appreciate it.

hi I try to install high Sierra on my computer (my system is gigabyte ga-z270xp-sli and i5-7600k gpu intel 630) and I can't install I get messeg your system not soported, u can send to me your clover file or tel mi uer I need look install guide? (sorry about my brok English )

Thank you for your help I got my system up and running!!!
Please post what you did to get it working again, which will be of benefit to other users.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back