1. iBook
  2. iMac
  3. Power Mac
  4. PowerBook
  5. Quadra
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi!
I upgraded my Sierra install with the installer from the Mac App Store. I first updated Clover to 2.4k_4220, then copied apfs.efi in drivers64UEFI, ran the installer, rebooted once. Showed me the install progress and rebooted again. This time, it proceeded through the install and rebooted.
Now I can't see any boot drive in Clover. I tried replacing apfs.efi with an older version but still doesn't work. Any help?

Thank you!

try formatting hard drive as regular mac os extended journaled before install, it will convert it to apfs by itself

try formatting hard drive as regular mac os extended journaled before install, it will convert it to apfs by itself
I didn't want to format the drive, because I wanted to upgrade my existing install. It converted successfully and my MacBook does mount it if connected via USB dock. It just doesn't show up in Clover, no matter what I do

SOLVED!!!

My motherboard was booting from the wrong partition, using an old version of Clover (don't know where it's stored) without APFS.efi. Works now. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back