Graphics
Sapphire Radeon RX 470 4GB
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
  3. Windows Phone
I tried the combo update on 10.13.1. But now the system wont boot. It reboots immediately after the progress-bar shows up.

I have tried -liluoff boot parameter, now it does boot up, show regular hard disk activity, but after about 60% of the progress-bar, the monitor goes blank.

Tried updating lilu.kext in 'Other' folder as well as '10.13' folder but no success.

My system configuration: Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 TH with Intel i7 6700K, 16GB of DDR4 RAM and Sapphire Radeon RX 470 4GB graphics card. The monitor is connected with DP. Also tried using HDMI port, but same result.

Any suggestions?

PS: Posted same in https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/macos-10-13-3-update.243852/ but didn't got reply. So posting here again.

Have you tried booting without the graphics card installed? I had that problem when I was first setting up 10.13.3

Have you tried booting without the graphics card installed? I had that problem when I was first setting up 10.13.3
Will try that.

In the mean time, I have captured the log and it seems that LILU and WhateverGreen are failing.

Attachments

• lilu-fail.jpg
    lilu-fail.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 98
No solution worked for me. So I reinstalled macOS after formatting the hard disk.

Thanks for your support.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back