CPU
i5 3570k
Graphics
hd graphics 4000
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
i have this same board and processor using the hd4000 graphics I'm posting this on el cap as we speak...but i don't know what to install in multibeast for everything to work right thats where i get lost.....im running it legacy cuz when i did it the other way my usb just would not boot witch is odd cuz on my other hd windows is installed the other way its been crazy to get this thing going but now finally on on el cap....so can someone please give me what to check in multibeast to get this thing to get my sound to work and stuff that would be great...thanks and this forum is so helpful you have no idea lol...its just a basic setup with hd4000 no other stuff

my mobo is b75m-d3h
cpu is i5 3570k
ram is 8gig of kingston hyper x red 1600mhz ram

i got it to boot on its own from the hdd and i got everything but sound to work its running as a iMac 27inch late 2013 usb 3.0 everything works but sound please help....than I'm set up and good to go thx

also i posted this in a different forum earlier but I've got things to work on my own waiting for a reply :) sorry for the double post....

help with sound in el capitan on gigabyte b75m-d3h

I've tried just about everything still can't get sound to work there got to be something that will get it to work...please help this is very frustrating..

help with sound in el capitan on gigabyte b75.-d3h

If you want to figure out what to select in MultiBeast to enable audio, you should Google for your motherboard and go to the manufacturer's page for it and then hit the "Specifications" link and see what it says under Audio. Usually this will be Realtek ALC NNN(N). Then in MultiBeast go to Drivers / Audio / Realtek ALCxxx and check the entry under there that matches what you found on the specs page.

If you are still booting from the USB, you can also pick Quick Start / Legacy Boot Mode in MultiBeast to install a boot loader. Plus your Ethernet driver under Drivers / Network (this model is also likely available from the specs page above if you're not sure which). Finally a system definition from the Customize / System Definitions list if you don't want MacPro3,1. Then you should be able to boot from the system drive.

thx for the reply

Realtek® ALC887 codec
High Definition Audio
2/4/5.1/7.1-channel
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
Support for S/PDIF Out

thats what my board says i installed that codac in multibeast and still no sound? I'm new to this what can i be doing wrong as for the boot when i put mac pro 3.1 it wouldn't boot from the hdd i had to call it a iMac 15 in order for it to work...i mean please someone give me a step by step cuz again I'm super new to mackintosh and most of this is gibberish to me.....lol

it boots up fine with iMac usb 3.0 ethernet works everything works but sound and i installed the codac that is required for my board is there anything else i can do...cuz i really want/need sound for my video editing.....sound and everything worked when i had ML installed*but i didn't do the install my brother did but he's no longer with us :( so yeah help a rookie out....please....

guess everyone is as confused as me.......gotta be someone out there that can help get me sound going.....

guess everyone is as confused as me.......gotta be someone out there that can help get me sound going.....

Nobody is going to do it for you.
There are guides available but if they are too complex for you to follow you could just use a USB sound adaptor.
They just work, no configuration required.
See the Buyer's Guide - Accessories for details.

not asking someone to physically to do it for me......im asking for someone to tell me how and what I'm doing wrong cuz I've done everything all the guides ask....ive installed the right code thing for my board and its still the same stuff guess i was wondering if anyone got the same board and that has the same problem or exactly what I'm doing wrong......i means get it that i need to learn but its hard to learn when everything it says to do in all the forums and everything else deont work and some are way to complex for me...no need for rudeness just was looking for help...

well thx for help i guess....i got a successful build now EVERYTHING works sound usb 3.0 everything not one problem...living on tall cotton right now..my cuz wrote me a kext that works...and my internal sound is sounding good...so everything thx...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back