Graphics
HD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi,

I just finished the high sierra installation of my first build. I was amazed how easy it was. My last peak at hackintosh/osx86 PCs was around 2008 and at that time, it was a major pain in the butt :) thanks to everyone involved for making this happen!

I would need some help with the driver section of multibeast however. The installation guide tells to select the appropriate options, but I don't know which ones are correct for my setup. I have the gigabyte ga-h270-hd3, an i5 7400, crucial ram, samsung evo 850 and the archer wifi card. i have no graphic card installed. what boxes do I have to tick in the audio, disk, misc, network and usb sections?

regards

nippie.

Hi,

I just finished the high sierra installation of my first build. I was amazed how easy it was. My last peak at hackintosh/osx86 PCs was around 2008 and at that time, it was a major pain in the butt :) thanks to everyone involved for making this happen!

I would need some help with the driver section of multibeast however. The installation guide tells to select the appropriate options, but I don't know which ones are correct for my setup. I have the gigabyte ga-h270-hd3, an i5 7400, crucial ram, samsung evo 850 and the archer wifi card. i have no graphic card installed. what boxes do I have to tick in the audio, disk, misc, network and usb sections?

regards

nippie.

Nevermind, I think I figured it out myself.

Hi. I would be interested in learning more about your findings. I have my self the same setup and would need these info. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back