Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi to everyone , I intall Snow leopard 10.6.3 retail on my notebook hp-dv6. For start the installation i use tonymacx86-iBoot.iso and this options "cpus=1 busratio=12 -v -x ". After installation i must use always the -x option beacuse if i dont't use the -x the system start but is very very slow. I can't continue to use -x option. Please Can you help me ? sorry beacuse my english is not god

Re: Help MAC OS 10.6.3 retail hp dv6 i7 very very slow

Dommy did you use the "easybeast" option in multibeast after you installed Snow Leopard?
Check your com.apple.Boot.plist in /Extra if it has:
<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
<string>Yes</string>

If it has, boot with -v flag to see what is the problem
Good luck

tank you yesterday I thought this and i resolved but now when i start the system the keyboard and the touchpad not work . How and where kext should I install for resolved?

sorry just touchpad not work . I install the voodoo ps2 but not work. Someone any ideas? :banghead:

Hey Dommy, try this:

go to your /System/Library/Extensions and copy these kexts to "lets say" a folder on the Desktop named "Ps2backup": AppleACPIPS2Nub.kext and ApplePS2Controller.kext. After you make a backup and always remember to make backups before you make any changes, delete these two kexts from /System/Library/Extensions.
Now check if you have AppleACPIPS2Nub.kext and Voodoops2.kext in your /Extra folder
After you are sure everything is ok, run kext utility, restart when it finishes and you should have a working touchpad.
Cheers

tank you kokomal I resoved , Sorry but I an ultimate question , before I used d and I added the kext in /System/Library/Extensions now I understand that I must insert the kext in /Extra/Extensions then since my Audio not work i inserted the AppleAzailaAudio.kext (work Audio in hazzard ) in /Extra/Extensions but not work , I prove to insert the kext in System/Library/Extensions but not work , where i insert the kext for audio work? the kext in are god for the retail ? Can be that retail as already install another kextthat conflicts with AppleAzailaAudio.kext?

dommy1985 said:
tank you kokomal I resoved , Sorry but I an ultimate question , before I used d and I added the kext in /System/Library/Extensions now I understand that I must insert the kext in /Extra/Extensions then since my Audio not work i inserted the AppleAzailaAudio.kext (work Audio in hazzard ) in /Extra/Extensions but not work , I prove to insert the kext in System/Library/Extensions but not work , where i insert the kext for audio work? the kext in are god for the retail ? Can be that retail as already install another kextthat conflicts with AppleAzailaAudio.kext?
We do not support or discuss distributions on this forum. We only support installations using a purchased retail version of Snow Leopard per http://www.tonymacx86.com/faq.php#f0r3.

Sorry I had forgotten :oops: . I wont just know how to work my sound card

I resolved , I added voodooHDA.kext and the Audio work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back