Contribute
Register

[solved] HDMI audio HD4000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, sorry all is correctly explain ! So I rename #AddProperties to AddProperties in config.plist, I restart and do a test on my TV, but it still not working.

Attachments

• 6744.zip
    6.8 MB · Views: 87
Ok, sorry all is correctly explain ! So I rename #AddProperties to AddProperties in config.plist, I restart and do a test on my TV, but it still not working.

You're not injecting audio properties via Clover (config.plist/Devices/Audio/Inject is set to 0).
Therefore your AddProperties for HDA has no effect.

I think you're using HDAEnabler13.kext... which is not recommended... Remove it.

Your attempt to inject with SSDT-HDEF-3.aml is failing due to conflicting _DSM in your patched DSDT.aml. Remove SSDT-HDEF-3.aml. You should add the hda-gfx inject to the HDEF._DSM you have in your DSDT.

Refer to the ACPI patching guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.232984/

How can I add this line using MaciASL?
"hda-gfx", Buffer() { "onboard-1" },
PS: I removed HDAEnabler13.kext and now my inject audio is set to 1 but still not working...

Attachments

• DSM.jpeg
    DSM.jpeg
    41.9 KB · Views: 140
  • debug_9813.zip
    7 MB · Views: 77
Thank you ! It work now! But I can't change the volume of the sound of the HDMI, it's always set to maximum!

Attachments

• debug_27435.zip
    6.9 MB · Views: 123
Thank you ! It work now! But I can't change the volume of the sound of the HDMI, it's always set to maximum!

It is expected... as per Apple design... no volume controls for external audio.
Volume control is on the device itself.

OK, thank you and have a nice day ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back