Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I have a custom built system
i5 4670k, 1070, 16GB of RAM along with a MSI Gaming 3 Z97, whenever I try to boot into Sierra in order to install it I get an error message pop up saying "An operating system wasn't found. Try disconnecting any drivers that don't contain an operating system.
I've disconnected all HDD's apart from the one I wanted to install Mac OS onto, but same issue. I'm completely clueless. My copy of Windows is still working when I reconnect my HDD's
I'm will be running both from separate HDD's so no conflict there or anything. But I'm out of ideas. Been trying to get it working for 2 days now

I have a custom built system
i5 4670k, 1070, 16GB of RAM along with a MSI Gaming 3 Z97, whenever I try to boot into Sierra in order to install it I get an error message pop up saying "An operating system wasn't found. Try disconnecting any drivers that don't contain an operating system.
I've disconnected all HDD's apart from the one I wanted to install Mac OS onto, but same issue. I'm completely clueless. My copy of Windows is still working when I reconnect my HDD's
I'm will be running both from separate HDD's so no conflict there or anything. But I'm out of ideas. Been trying to get it working for 2 days now
Please follow the rules and enter your hardware in your profile and/or create a sig.

Did you boot with function hotkey to select the install media USB as the boot device?

Solved. Sorry. I forgot to update, I'm not entirely sure how to edit the title saying I've solved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back