Gigabyte Radeon 5770
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello.
I have a Gigabyte HD5770 with 3 ports, DVI, HDMI and DP. This is the card:http://test.appinformatica.com/imf/...e-hd5770-1gb-gddr5-pci-e-gv-r577sl-1gd-2g.jpg

I'm using HDMI for one display and HDMI-DVI for the second one. I would like to have extended mode with acceleration support, so I could use DVD.
I've been reading this forum for hours but I still don't know what to do. If I boot with GraphicsEnabler=NO, I have extended desktop but DVD doesn't work. With GraphicsEnabler=YES, dvd works but I have mirrored displays. In system properties I only see one display detected in this mode.

Could someone explain me how to get extended desktop and dvd working step by step?
ATI Radeon HD 5770
GPU
PCIe
x16
VRAM (total): 1024 MB
Fabricante: ATI (0x1002)
ID del dispositivo: 0x68b8
ID de la revisión: 0x0000

Regards.

Gigabyte HD5770 dual display and dvd

Hello.
I have a Gigabyte HD5770 with 3 ports, DVI, HDMI and DP. This is the card:http://test.appinformatica.com/imf/...e-hd5770-1gb-gddr5-pci-e-gv-r577sl-1gd-2g.jpg

I'm using HDMI for one display and HDMI-DVI for the second one. I would like to have extended mode with acceleration support, so I could use DVD.
I've been reading this forum for hours but I still don't know what to do. If I boot with GraphicsEnabler=NO, I have extended desktop but DVD doesn't work. With GraphicsEnabler=YES, dvd works but I have mirrored displays. In system properties I only see one display detected in this mode.

Could someone explain me how to get extended desktop and dvd working step by step?
ATI Radeon HD 5770
GPU
PCIe
x16
VRAM (total): 1024 MB
Fabricante: ATI (0x1002)
ID del dispositivo: 0x68b8
ID de la revisión: 0x0000

Regards.
For post install problems with gfx card you might have better luck posting in the graphics forum - http://www.tonymacx86.com/graphics/

Gigabyte HD5770 dual display + extended desktop + dvd

Gigabyte HD5770 dual display + extended desktop + dvd - SOLVED

SOLVED!!

Today I've been reading a post on the top of the Graphics forum.
At booting time, writing AtiConfig=Baboon having GraphicsEnabler=yes it works!! :)

I only had to change the resolution to the second screen after login.
I'm going to add this setting to the booting file.

Best regards.

SOLVED!!

At booting time, writing AtiConfig=Baboon having GraphicsEnabler=yes it works!! :)

I'm going to add this setting to the boot file.

Best regards.

SOLVED!!

I'm going to add this setting to the boot file.

Best regards.

Please observe the forum rules regarding multiple posts of the same topic. I merged both of your topics as they related to the same issue.

Yes, I'm sorry.

I was trying to delete one of my posts but I don't know how....

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back