CPU
i9-10850K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello i need Info for make pendrive for My motherboard.
Pendrive it ready but I need Best UEFi folder to start installation.

Thank you

Hello i need Info for make pendrive for My motherboard.

Thank you

• Did you mean EFI /CLOVER/drivers64UEFI for your listed hardware SPECS?
  • Have you already tried booting with your current High Sierra UEFI USB Installer Pen drive in Verbose Mode?
    • Did you get any error? If yes, what error?
    • What type of Hard disk (SATA SpinDisk|SSD|NVMe) are you intending to install macOS High Sierra ? What Version of macOS High Sierra?

my hard disk it is ssd samsun evo 850
graphic card asus hd 5670

bot is in verbose mode and stop here after boot.

Attachments

• 1538204865390.jpg
    1538204865390.jpg
    669.1 KB · Views: 168
my hard disk it is ssd samsun evo 850
graphic card asus hd 5670

bot is in verbose mode and stop here after boot.
  • The uploaded image points toward a problem with your CLOVER in that USB Installer Disk
  • If you can upload your CLOVER as a zipped file, someone can take a look and suggest change(s) that might help.
  • For the steps to mount and access the EFI Partition of the USB installer disk on the Desktop of a Mac or Hack where you have created the Disk and then navigate to the CLOVER folder you may try the bulleted steps from ->#4

in attach my efi partition.

Attachments

• myefi.zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 98
in attach my efi partition.

Please edit your CLOVER_config.plist> ACPI (you may do that via CCG opening config.plist with Clover Configurator Global)
See edited ACPI image
in your CLOVER/kexts/Other you have only a single kext, FakeSMC.kext . You may need lilu.kext+WhateverGreen.kext ( both from Aug_Sep 2018) for your Radeon [I am not familiar with your Radeon but my Radeon 5450 worked in Hackintosh High Sierra but NOT in MOJAVE with FakeID and FB Name). No Ethernet.kext or USBInjectAll.kext

But up to now , I have not seen problems from any of the kexts or lack of them on your Verbose boot.

Attachments

• 1.Wifi_ACPI.png
    1.Wifi_ACPI.png
    206.8 KB · Views: 212
hello, I try to add two kext and edit config file, but not work yet...same screen error...
:banghead::banghead:

hello, I try to add two kext and edit config file, but not work yet...same screen error...
:banghead::banghead:
Unless you post exactly what you did or upload images (better choice) of how you edited and Verbose boot screen that followed, I have no way to know for sure what you did and what happened. I am not there to watch your Display screen and have to depend solely on your detailed post to respond. You can see how I previously responded to questions editing screen shots of the file you uploaded trying to help. Otherwise it will be a guessing game with no winners and no amount of emoticons of frustration can lead to successful boot.

hi sir, i try to upload my complete EFI zip file.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    5.2 MB · Views: 81
hi sir, i try to upload my complete EFI zip file.

• In your config.plist_ACPI you have not checked (√) FixHeaders.
  • Please do that as marked on the image and see if the "MACH Reboot" error will go away in verbose boot screen
  • PLEASE verify whether your ATI Radeon 5670 is compatible with High SIERRA before Graphics related issues can show up causing boot and or post -install problem.
    • You have [√] Inject ATI in Graphics as a compatible card.
    • I am unsure because I have not used it nor researched on its use.
  • As stated earlier Radeon 5450 will work with a Fake iD and FB Name ( I had it) I doubt about 5670
  • None of the 5000 series will be useful in Mojave.

Attachments

• 1.Conig.plist_ACPI.png
    1.Conig.plist_ACPI.png
    255.5 KB · Views: 147
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back