CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
thank you! I will check this and post.
it worked, after High Sierra install completed and rebooted automatically, I install audio, usb and network drivers with Multibeast 10.2 I restart it and it reboot again, then again, then again, now it is on but with lots of disk activity, I do not know what it is doing, so I am waiting. 2 questions? This activity is because it is converting the disk format? Do I to need to trash the fakeSMC from "other" folder? thank you.

it worked, after High Sierra install completed and rebooted automatically, I install audio, usb and network drivers with Multibeast 10.2 I restart it and it reboot again, then again, then again, now it is on but with lots of disk activity, I do not know what it is doing, so I am waiting. 2 questions? This activity is because it is converting the disk format? Do I to need to trash the fakeSMC from "other" folder? thank you.
you don't want to delete FakeSMC, that is the most important file with a hackintosh, without it, your hack won't work

you don't want to delete FakeSMC, that is the most important file with a hackintosh, without it, your hack won't work
I mean from the EFI/Clover/kexts/other folder. Ok I wont do that. But, it is normal all those reboots and now this disk activity? has not stopped so far (30min after installing High Sierra)

It is definitely crashing, I tried to open Davinci Resolve twice and it crashed and then rebooted automatically.
Previous to updating to High Sierra I changed system definition to 14,2. Audio is working, all seems to be working but it crashes after opening Davinci Resolve and there is this constant disk activity. Any ideas?

Last edited:
I mean from the EFI/Clover/kexts/other folder. Ok I wont do that. But, it is normal all those reboots and now this disk activity? has not stopped so far (30min after installing High Sierra)
i have moved the posts to your own thread

what does it say for disk activity?

are using a SSD drive or old style spindle disk?

i have moved the posts to your own thread

what does it say for disk activity?

are using a SSD drive or old style spindle disk?

it is a 120GB Samsung Evo SSD. Disk light indicator is blinking, and it sounds like it is working. I checked activity monitor and seems to be updating photos catalog or something similar. But it is definitely crashing after opening Davinci Resolve, and then as i mentioned it would boot again automatically. What can be wrong here?

it is a 120GB Samsung Evo SSD. Disk light indicator is blinking, and it sounds like it is working. I checked activity monitor and seems to be updating photos catalog or something similar. But it is definitely crashing after opening Davinci Resolve, and then as i mentioned it would boot again automatically. What can be wrong here?
maybe let it settle down before opening anything up, make sure it has done its updates and the photo catalog, then try opening programs

maybe let it settle down before opening anything up, make sure it has done its updates and the photo catalog, then try opening programs
ok. it crashed now 3 times without even opening a program and then again auto reboot, then start doing again same disk activity (light indicator blinking etc) What can I do?

ok. it crashed now 3 times without even opening a program and then again auto reboot, then start doing again same disk activity (light indicator blinking etc) What can I do?
do you get any panic reports when the system restarts?

no panic reports and it is rebooting automatically each time, I enter password, then it will stay 30 seconds ok, then crash and then again, like a loop
you could upload your config.plist but i am not familiar with your system as i use a laptop for macOS mostly but i could take a look

actually, if you could go here:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/tool-generate-proper-problem-reporting-files.235953/ and use the tool to gather your problem reporting files, that may be better

(yes I know, its a laptop thread but you can still use the tool :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back