Contribute
Register

[Solved] GA-B75m-D3H - Core i3 3320 Booting from Unibeast fails

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand. Should I really post the config.plist from the EFI partition of the Unibeast USB drive ? Ok then.

[edit : now i start to understand something : the product name given by Unibeast is iMac14,2. Probably a wrong choice for an Ivy Bride processor. I'll change to iMac 13,1 (an Ivy Bridge Core i3 model).]

[edit 2 : ok, it was too easy : same errors with that modified config.plist. Modifying the SMBios description changes nothing]

Attachments

• config.plist
    5 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
Ok, after some research, I understand that the trouble comes from the Intel HD2500 which is not supported.
Will a small graphic card, such as a Nvidia 710 GT will solve the problem ?

I don't understand. Should I really post the config.plist from the EFI partition of the Unibeast USB drive ? Ok then.

[edit : now i start to understand something : the product name given by Unibeast is iMac14,2. Probably a wrong choice for an Ivy Bride processor. I'll change to iMac 13,1 (an Ivy Bridge Core i3 model).]

[edit 2 : ok, it was too easy : same errors with that modified config.plist. Modifying the SMBios description changes nothing]

Should be using iMac 13,2. iMac 14,2 is a preferred System Definition. Try using the post_install config from the Z77-DS3H fork. Z77-DS3H-Clover-Hotpatch-Patches

Should be using iMac 13,2. iMac 14,2 is a preferred System Definition. Try using the post_install config from the Z77-DS3H fork. Z77-DS3H-Clover-Hotpatch-Patches

Thank you for your advice ! But first, I will install a graphic card, which i will receive tomorrow. Then, when i will get rid of the unsupported Intel HD2500 graphics issue, I will try your solution if i still struggle with new troubles.

That's done : I just installed a GT 710. I created a new Unibeast USB Drive. The boot was ok, no bootflag needed. The installation was OK, the post installation with Multibeast was OK. The Hackintosh works fine, and with a SSD, that old Core i3 does a very decent job.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back