i7-7700
Graphics
GT 730
Classic Mac
  1. Quadra
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,
I have problems with my new hack. HS-USB-Stick boot into Clover, choose Install and after a little time the
install process stop. I try now with another Stick. Must I chance something in config.plist or other in the USB-EFI? Any Idea or Tipp what I can do? Thx.

Bios:
XMCI Hand-off ->Enable
VT-d ->Disable

Attachments

• IMG_2983.jpg
    IMG_2983.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 166
Hi,
I have problems with my new hack. HS-USB-Stick boot into Clover, choose Install and after a little time the
install process stop. I try now with another Stick. Must I chance something in config.plist or other in the USB-EFI? Any Idea or Tipp what I can do? Thx.

Bios:
XMCI Hand-off ->Enable
VT-d ->Disable
  • To diagnose boot problem from a screen shot, the booting should be on Verbose mode (-v boot argument) and NOT GUI boot with Apple logo.
    • For temporary verbose boot, once you reach the CBM screen, press Space bar once and from the popup, click and place [√] Verbose (-v) before booting the disk.
      • Apple logo covers up any error messages the verbose boot can show on the boot screen.
      • Verbose boot is required through out the installation and setup until we are sure booting is flawless.
      • Verbose booting is required again if boot problem occurs after any change to the system.
  • If any problem can be detected on the Verbose boot screen, that needs to be correlated with a full knowledge of BIOS options chosen for that boot and the contents of CLOVER folder from the boot disk facing the boot failure.
    • The needed CLOVER contents include:
      • /CLOVER/kexts/Other
      • /CLOVER/drivers64UEFI
      • /CLOVER/config.plist
    • To troubleshoot through Forum those 2 items (CLOVER +BIOS choices] may be required to interpret what is seen on the Verbose boot screen as a problem.
    • Some errors can be so unique that one can say the cause from just looking at the verbose boot screen showing that error without the need for the other 2 items.

Thanks. I have tried something.

Attachments

• IMG_2984.jpg
    IMG_2984.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 178
I have noticed a HS installation requires a bit more patience then normal ... you could try and wait it out ...

I would be happy if it would boot sometime to the installer (Sierra or HS)

Thanks. I have tried something.

• I have seen this error shown on the Verbose boot screen in the system where:
    • two Graphics Cards are improperly set up in the BIOS .
    • and sometimes the PCIE card had to be removed to install the system using the Integrated Intel HD and later the add- on PCIE card has to be reinserted and configured as a second step.
  • Please list your BIOS setup:
    • In Peripherals :
      • Initial Display Output: ?
    • In Chipset :
      • Internal Graphics:?
      • DVMT Pre-Allocated : ?
      • DVMT Total memory: ?
  • Please upload your CLOVER folder from the USB Installer as a compressed file.
    • Since CLOVER and its container EFI Partition and EFI Folder are hidden, you need to mount the EFI partition after attaching the USB Flash disk to a Hack or Mac and use Clover Configurator Vibrant (CCV) http://mackie100projects.altervista.org/download-mac.php?version=vibrant to
    • mount EFI Partition from USB on the Desktop and
    • navigate EFI>EFI>CLOVER and
    • Right click Compress CLOVER
    • and load to this Forum.

Thanks. The Bios is very poor. I will check it. Now i must stop because I work some days. Next week i start a new tray. Many thanks for now!

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 139
I have a GA-B250N-Phoenix WIFI and I did't have any problems instilling Sierra. I would just use the iGPU doing that install, then you can setup the GPU after everything is setup.

Ok, I have it.
USB-Installer: I have drop another Z270/i-7700 EFI-Folder from some User on the USB-EFI
Can now boot and Install HS on a SSD (APFS) without any Problems.
Install Multibeast (UEFI-Boot, Audio ALC 892, 100/200 Fix, USB, Sys-Def 18,3)
Change to Lilu121+AppleALC121-Kexte
= Everything run (WLan, PM, USB 3.1, Bluetooth, Sound Line out (Black)

Thanks to all.

Attachments

• DSC01344.jpg
    DSC01344.jpg
    263.2 KB · Views: 266
  • DSC01347.JPG
    DSC01347.JPG
    285.5 KB · Views: 277
  • 2017-12-14.jpg
    2017-12-14.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 279
Last edited: