Gigabyte GA-Z270XP-SLI
CPU
Intel i5-7600K
Graphics
Gigabyte gtx 1050 ti 4 gigabyte windforce
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,
I used latest UniBeast to install High Sierra on my desktop (i5-7600k with a gigabyte z270 motherboard) and everything was smooth except the graphics. The "About My Mac" window tells that only 7mb are associated with Intel hd630. I tried many different SYMBIOS (iMac 14.2, 18.2 and 18,3) and solutions offered with some YouTube Tutorials but nothing worked. Should I wait for the MultiBeast update? When will it be available?

I used MultiBeast for Sierra and tried the fix Intel 6xx graphics... I also tried by using the latest clover available directly with Clover Configurator but didn't find any solution. Please help me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,
I used latest UniBeast to install High Sierra on my desktop (i5-7600k with a gigabyte z270 motherboard) and everything was smooth except the graphics. The "About My Mac" window tells that only 7mb are associated with Intel hd630. I tried many different SYMBIOS (iMac 14.2, 18.2 and 18,3) and solutions offered with some YouTube Tutorials but nothing worked. Should I wait for the MultiBeast update? When will it be available?

I used MultiBeast for Sierra and tried the fix Intel 6xx graphics... I also tried by using the latest clover available directly with Clover Configurator but didn't find any solution. Please help me.

• Please upload the most current CLOVER folder from your macOS High Sierra System Disk as a compressed file when your system is still having poor video acceleration from your Intel HD 630.
    • Since /EFI/EFI/CLOVER is hidden, you'll have to 'mount' the EFI partition of your System disk on the desktop to access CLOVER>Rt click>Compress Clover>Upload to the Forum using [Upload a File] button below the message box.
      • To mount EFI use Clover Configurator Vibrant (CCV) : DOWNLOAD
  • Please update your Personal Details [Click "Human icon" on top menubar of this Forum toward its Right end>Personal Details> complete the boxes for the Hardware (CPU|Motherboard|Graphics] such that they will be displayed below your login name and logo.
    • That's the Forum rule all of us have to follow.
Thanks.

Here is my CLOVER file. Also I updated the information about my primary system.

I looked at the solution above but found it a bit confusing and I am not sure if I want to play with all of these config lists, especially since they were made with the beta.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 842
Here is my CLOVER file. Also I updated the information about my primary system.

I looked at the solution above but found it a bit confusing and I am not sure if I want to play with all of these config lists, especially since they were made with the beta.

I was about to give you BreBo's suggestion but wanted to be sure you have not tried that and hence asked you to upload CLOVER.
  • I have checked the uploaded CLOVER
    • Your CLOVER/kexts/Other is EMPTY
    • You have numbered Folders in CLOVER/kexts . They are all unnecessary and also EMPTY!
    • /CLOVER/kexts/Other folder having "FakeSMC.kext" and possibly your "Ethernet.kext" will help in booting
    • ***For your current Intel HD Graphics some special kexts will help. See below for details. You might have already read about them.
  • I have edited config.plst from CLOVER and uploading it as zipped file for you to try.
But before you try this adding to your CLOVER
  • keep a copy of your current config.plist as backup just in case this does not help.
  • Install the following kexts from RehabMan
  • *** FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext into
    • /L/E using Kext Wizard or Kext Utility
    • and may copy and paste to CLOVER/kexts>Other

• Once you have installed above kexts, and tidied up your /kexts/ as suggested above, add the edited config.plist and see if that will help with your Video acceleration.
If it does not help you can replace this config.plist with your back up and uninstall the kexts I have suggested to restore previous condition.

Attachments

• config.plist.zip
    2.5 KB · Views: 883
I was about to give you BreBo's suggestion but wanted to be sure you have not tried that and hence asked you to upload CLOVER.
  • I have checked the uploaded CLOVER
    • Your CLOVER/kexts/Other is EMPTY
    • You have numbered Folders in CLOVER/kexts . They are all unnecessary and also EMPTY!
    • /CLOVER/kexts/Other folder having "FakeSMC.kext" and possibly your "Ethernet.kext" will help in booting
    • ***For your current Intel HD Graphics some special kexts will help. See below for details. You might have already read about them.
  • I have edited config.plst from CLOVER and uploading it as zipped file for you to try.
But before you try this adding to your CLOVER
  • keep a copy of your current config.plist as backup just in case this does not help.
  • Install the following kexts from RehabMan
  • *** FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext into
    • /L/E using Kext Wizard or Kext Utility
    • and may copy and paste to CLOVER/kexts>Other

• Once you have installed above kexts, and tidied up your /kexts/ as suggested above, add the edited config.plist and see if that will help with your Video acceleration.
If it does not help you can replace this config.plist with your back up and uninstall the kexts I have suggested to restore previous condition.
Thank you, but it didn't work.

I finally managed to fix the graphics. Here are my config.plist and kexts.

Attachments

• config.plist
    3.8 KB · Views: 2,403
  • AHCIInternal.kext.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 582
  • ATAPortInjector.kext.zip
    2.9 KB · Views: 544
  • ApplePCIIDE.kext.zip
    31.4 KB · Views: 584
  • AppleOnboardPCATA.kext.zip
    39.7 KB · Views: 541
  • AppleNForceATA.kext.zip