CPU
Intel Core i5 3.2GHz 4460
Graphics
Gigabyte GTX 950 OC
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
GPUsensor not working for my Gigabyte 1050 Ti.
I have used the fakesmc from latest multibeast not rehabman or hwmonitor binaries.

Which should I use for it to work? (Sierra 10.12.5)

Just to be clear, I put the fakesmc in clover/kexts/10.12 and the sensors in the /other. On the drive where do I put them? S/L/E or Library/Extensions?
Keep FakeSMC and sensors together, so all in clover/kexts/10.12, or all in clover/kexts/other
On the drive install them in the /Library/Extensions folder

Keep FakeSMC and sensors together, so all in clover/kexts/10.12, or all in clover/kexts/other

Will do.
Thanks mate

Worked perfectly!

Thanks again

pascal support for fakesmc plugins is available? last time i checked they were giving a KP. are they showing temp and clock speeds already!?

pascal support for fakesmc plugins is available? last time i checked they were giving a KP. are they showing temp and clock speeds already!?

Yes sir!!

Use the kexts from the latest download binaries of HW sensor either from the link on post #2 or from the site.

Also make sure you have enabled full support the right way. My Vram was showing 8mb. Had to follow Slim Jim's guide and not inject nvidia in graphics

I did everything states above, but I keep getting my HWMonitor to display nothing but the SSD & HDD.
it even broke my previous configuration so I had to get everything working again.

Still no GPU sensor.

I did everything states above, but I keep getting my HWMonitor to display nothing but the SSD & HDD.
it even broke my previous configuration so I had to get everything working again.

Still no GPU sensor.
If your profile is current, you'll not get a GPU sensor for Pascal cards anyway. The current sensor is stuck at 54Mhz for the GPU core.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back