CPU
i9-9880HK/HM370
Graphics
UHD 630, 1920x1080
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I am starting to patch my DSDT and I was hoping that someone would be willing to take a look at what I have? I have one error but when I remove it I have no more errors but 207 warnings? is it okay to continue with so many warnings? Would someone with experience take a look and give me the green light?

I am using the newest version of aisl I could find

and using the newest version of Macias I could find

Attachments

• origin_Clean.zip
    309.3 KB · Views: 38
I am starting to patch my DSDT and I was hoping that someone would be willing to take a look at what I have? I have one error but when I remove it I have no more errors but 207 warnings? is it okay to continue with so many warnings? Would someone with experience take a look and give me the green light?

I am using the newest version of aisl I could find

and using the newest version of Macias I could find
warnings are fine as per:

okay cool, Just wanted to make sure. Thanks Feartech for responding to my questions!

I Have made the changes I wanted to with my DSDT and then put the recompiled .aml file in APCI/Patched, even doing so I am still getting an error when opening MaciASL.

This only happens when I double tap on the icon form the application folder. If I select my dsdt.aml it opens fine

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-18 at 1.51.22 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-18 at 1.51.22 AM.png
    43.5 KB · Views: 34
1. Boot into windows
2. Click restart (not shutdown)
3. Launch clover and press f4 or fn+f45.
4. Boot Mac OS, and use the new generated Origin files
5. If any bios settings are changed, then the entire process should be restarted

This worked for me

Attachments

• origin.zip
    294.1 KB · Views: 31
1. Boot into windows
2. Click restart (not shutdown)
3. Launch clover and press f4 or fn+f45.
4. Boot Mac OS, and use the new generated Origin files
5. If any bios settings are changed, then the entire process should be restarted

This worked for me
hot patching is a better way, you can make bios changes without having to re-extract and patch DSDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back