Contribute
Register

[Solved] Does printf work??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same result :/
Try using the forum Search tool to see if there is a build guide.
The only other thing that I can think of would be to remove the graphics card and try installing with the integrated graphics.
You would need a different config.plist but you can configure UniBeast to provide it.

The only other thing that I can think of would be to remove the graphics card and try installing with the integrated graphics.
You would need a different config.plist but you can configure UniBeast to provide it.

Okay - I'll try removing the GPU and report back - Greatly appreciate the help by the way! :)

Okay - I reformatted my USB stick and did a fresh unibeast install, removed one of my ram sticks, so I only have one installed, removed the GPU and used internal graphics, removed the SSD and inserted a HDD, hard reset the bios by removing the battery and holding the power button for 10 sec - Tried booting again, first boot was successful - tested a second time, and I was met with the same message - "Does printf work??"

I searched the forums, but none of the solutions seems to work for me - I am about ready to give up.

Found possible solution on another forum. If not allowed to link, sorry, please delete post..

I already tried with the two efi files - I'll try to calculate my slide value and see if that works out :)

The link I posted talks about calculating correct slide value and also provides another fix, attached to post.

HOLY S**T - I've been having problems with this for weeks! After calculating my slide value, I am finally able to boot consistently 5 successful boots in a row now with slide=110. Thank you oh so very much!!! :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back