1. MacBook
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
after installing sl I:

1. Restart computer.
2. Place iBoot back in drive.
3. When you get to the Chameleon boot selection screen, choose your new Snow Leopard installation.

however i don't see the super-cool Mac OS X Snow Leopard Welcome Video. all my monitor shows was no signal. ok, fine. i rebooted again but this time a enter safe mode and manage to setup the computer. i did a restart again after i updated it to 10.6.4 and patch it with custombeast.

same thing happen as before. my display shows no signal again. entering safe mode with or without iboot doesnt even work now? what did i do wrong? :banghead:

Re: display show no signal after install

boomslang20117 said:
after installing sl I:

1. Restart computer.
2. Place iBoot back in drive.
3. When you get to the Chameleon boot selection screen, choose your new Snow Leopard installation.

however i don't see the super-cool Mac OS X Snow Leopard Welcome Video. all my monitor shows was no signal. ok, fine. i rebooted again but this time a enter safe mode and manage to setup the computer. i did a restart again after i updated it to 10.6.4 and patch it with custombeast.

same thing happen as before. my display shows no signal again. entering safe mode with or without iboot doesnt even work now? what did i do wrong? :banghead:
Try using MultiBeast to install NVEnabler or ATY_init.

ok i tried all the methods

easybeast
custombeast
userdsdt w/NVEnabler
userdsdt w/ ATY_init

all didnt work

what else can i try

somehow using CustomBeast or UserDSDT doesn't work on my ssd. but on hd easybeast works. gonna try ssd with easybeast now which works.

ok i manage to get the ssd working with easybeast. custombeast and userdsdt doesnt work for me.

i manage to get the gfx card working with only easybeast as the rest of the method cause my display to show no signal. but i'm stuck with 1024x786 resolution. trying to install nvenabler cause sl not to boot not even in safe mode or using iboot. how do i revert it back before i install nvenabler? im not sure if aty_init works because i'm unable to try it now since i'm stuck and unable to boot into sl.

network doesn't work even after i install realtekr1000sl. any idea why?

is there an explanation why am i unable to use uerdsdt somehow?

only these works:
lagacyhda alc889
hdaenabler alc 889
jmicron36xesata
64 bit apple boot screen
mac pro core i7

is there a way to get sleep to work as well? somehow when the com goes to sleep i cant wake it up using the mouse nor the keyboard as both of them become unresponsive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back