Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z77M-D3H
CPU
i7 3770
Graphics
HD 5770 /
Hello, i' having problems with my cursor/mouse on mac, i begin to notice that he is ''teleporting'' when i'm moving him around, especially when i'm playing games, making it kind hard to do, i dont know what maybe but i hope someone can help me :) this is my setup:

I7 3770
GA-Z77M-D3H
8GB RAM
SSD 120GB KINGSTON V300
MOUSE RAZER DEATHADDER 3500dpi

Cursor ''teleporting''

up

Cursor ''teleporting''

Hello, i' having problems with my cursor/mouse on mac, i begin to notice that he is ''teleporting'' when i'm moving him around, especially when i'm playing games, making it kind hard to do, i dont know what maybe but i hope someone can help me :) this is my setup:

I7 3770
GA-Z77M-D3H
8GB RAM
SSD 120GB KINGSTON V300
MOUSE RAZER DEATHADDER 3500dpi
It is bluetooth? If yes try BRCMpatchRAM2

Cursor ''teleporting''

No, sorry i forgot to say that, its USB

Cursor ''teleporting''

up

Cursor ''teleporting''

up

Cursor ''teleporting''

Hello everyone, its me again hehe, i'm trying very hard to fix this problem since i use autocad, photoshop, sketchbook alot and its really hard to do that with my cursor going crazy, i did a research and saw that this maybe a mac os x problem and not only hackintosh problem, and in some links they said that you need to boot in safe mode and it will probably fixed by itself doing that, but every time i tried to boot in safe mode i got this error on the screen shot.
P_20160318_173431.jpg

I really hope someone can help me, i'm loving the mac experience but this ''bug'' is making me have second thoughts =s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back