Motherboard
ASRock Extreme4
CPU
i7 5820k
Graphics
GTX 650
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
I'm running clover 3811 version, i use clover configurator to find update 4674, I successfully install the clover package on my system drive, but when I restart, it shows I'm still running clover version 3811. How do I update it?

Update: turns out I wasn't installing the update to the EFI partition. I did that and it has updated now. However, the wifi stopped working. Anyone know what i might have to do?

Update 2: updated the wifi kexts using this guide: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/broadcom-wifi-bluetooth-guide.242423/

Working now, cheers.

Last edited:
I just updated my clover version from 4003 to 4674 and I'm experiencing issues. I can reach the clover boot manager and select my bootable options but when I do I just get a black screen. I ended up booting with my original install USB and re-installing version 4003 which worked before after I couldn't get version 4586 to work a couple of months ago. However, I experience the same issue where I just get a black screen after selecting my boot option. Any insights into what could be going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back