i7
Graphics
HD4000
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey,

Currently running 10.10.5 and need to update to 10.11 or greater. The latest version of TurboTax will not run on anything ower than 10.11. Since its been a while (original install was 10.8 Mtn Lion), I was thinking about redoing the entire drive and OS from scratch.

My last install was done by a friend and he used Unibeast and Multibeast. I generally do not have any problems with the build other than certain updates kill the audio driver and I have to reload the Realtek ALC898 drivers.

I thought I would try out Clover before I went and used it so I created the bootable USB drive per the instructions. Rebooted the machine and using F12 brought up the boot menu option. I selected the USB drive with Clover. It gave me the gray screen to select the drive with OSX loaded. Did that and OSX came up fine. I checked a few apps to make sure they worked fine. They did so I shut down.

Started up the machine the next day and Multibeast would not load. An inconvenience but since I had the Clover USB drive, I tried that route. No luck! Neither bootloader will work now. All I am getting is a light gray screen with a white box and circle with a line through it.

Any ideas where to start? I am not a total noob at this, but I am not experienced at all with the whole bootloader process, etc and I am lost. I've tried searching Tonymacx86 and also done some google searches with no luck.

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    128.8 KB · Views: 56
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back