Graphics
ASUS GTX760-DC2OC-2GD5 G-SYNC Support GeForce GTX 760 2GB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi there, I had a working Hackintosh for the past few months with no issues. Recently acquired some headphones and wanted to try to plug them into the desktop (usually listen to speakers with an apple tv so never installed the audio drivers). Just tried installing the audio drivers but ****ing up something massive most likely in Clover Configurator where I likely either deleted the config.plist file or replaced it with something that doesn't work. Wasn't quite sure of it (stupid I know - shouldn't have mucked about in there) so I looked up how to install the audio driver alone using multibeast. Restarted my computer. Now I am getting the below picture whenever I turn on the computer instead of the usual Clover boot screen with the proper hard drive.

QxD5ebv.jpg

Any step by step instructions would be eternally appreciated. I don't understand most if any of this stuff but was able to follow directions the first time to get everything working. I really really really don't want to go through the entire install process yet again. Hopefully someone can help me get the correct config file back to where it needs to be. I do have a copy of it in another hard drive but I can't even get into the OS. Stuck on that screen posted above.

Please HELP! I am in medical school and have all my school work on this computer. I really can't afford to lose it. Please please please help :(

Clover fudge up

Hi there, I had a working Hackintosh for the past few months with no issues. Recently acquired some headphones and wanted to try to plug them into the desktop (usually listen to speakers with an apple tv so never installed the audio drivers). Just tried installing the audio drivers but ****ing up something massive most likely in Clover Configurator where I likely either deleted the config.plist file or replaced it with something that doesn't work. Wasn't quite sure of it (stupid I know - shouldn't have mucked about in there) so I looked up how to install the audio driver alone using multibeast. Restarted my computer. Now I am getting the below picture whenever I turn on the computer instead of the usual Clover boot screen with the proper hard drive.

QxD5ebv.jpg

Any step by step instructions would be eternally appreciated. I don't understand most if any of this stuff but was able to follow directions the first time to get everything working. I really really really don't want to go through the entire install process yet again. Hopefully someone can help me get the correct config file back to where it needs to be. I do have a copy of it in another hard drive but I can't even get into the OS. Stuck on that screen posted above.

Please HELP! I am in medical school and have all my school work on this computer. I really can't afford to lose it. Please please please help :(

Thread moved to Desktop Support.

Please read the Rules :
Do not cross post or create identical threads in multiple forums.
Duplicate threads will be deleted

You can boot from a Unibeast or Clover USB flash drive.

Clover fudge up

I just tried booting into a live cd with ubuntu. The EFI folder is empty. The EFI backup folder has files in it. Is there any way to transfer the files over?

Clover fudge up

Thread moved to Desktop Support.

Please read the Rules :

You can boot from a Unibeast or Clover USB flash drive.

Once I do that, what do I do next? Just follow the post installation guide again?

Clover fudge up

Once I do that, what do I do next? Just follow the post installation guide again?

No, you power on, select the boot menu and then choose your USB flash drive.
When the boot loader screen appears you select your hard drive and boot it.

Clover fudge up

Just did that and its stuck on ATHR: unknown local: 21

Scratch that, I am at my desktop. How do I proceed now to fix it so that I don't need the USB Clover and it goes back to just booting from the hard drive by itself?

Clover fudge up

Just did that and its stuck on ATHR: unknown local: 21

Save us the trouble of guessing and put your specs in your profile like it says in the Rules :

Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

The 'ATHR: unknown local: 21' relates to your Wireless network interface and is not a problem.

You could probably try -v -x -f but no idea without specs.

Clover fudge up

I am at my desktop. How do I proceed now to fix it so that I don't need the USB Clover and it goes back to just booting from the hard drive by itself?

Just reinstall Clover with your hard drive as the target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back