i3 6100
Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GT 710
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have been trying a clean install of High Sierra but after installation the boot menu has no option to boot from High Sierra, have tried many times always the same result. I previously had a fully functional High Sierra on this system.

Attachments

• IMG_1852.JPG
    IMG_1852.JPG
    434 KB · Views: 420
I have been trying a clean install of High Sierra but after installation the boot menu has no option to boot from High Sierra, have tried many times always the same result. I previously had a fully functional High Sierra on this system.

High Sierra wants to load and configure APFS or apfsEFI mode. Once installed you need to have a copy of it in Clover/Drivers64EFI folder. You can find it if you mount your HFS+ Sierra? volume and then open your High Sierra drive using "Show all files" command. Its in usr/standalone/i386 folder. If you google it you may be able to download it, I would post it for you but I'm not sure its allowed in the rules here at this site. The right hand side is my main partition the left side is the EFi partition.

Screen Shot 2017-12-17 at 2.51.44 PM.png

Of the two icons on CBM screen what is the HFS?

Attachments

• 1.CBM screen Device  icons.png
    1.CBM screen Device icons.png
    516.1 KB · Views: 305
Of the two icons on CBM screen what is the HFS?

"Boot macOS Install from High Sierra". If I click on it, "Installing on High Sierra" begins and then stops after a few seconds then reboots back to clover boot options.

Attachments

• IMG_1853.JPG
    IMG_1853.JPG
    504.1 KB · Views: 147
"Boot macOS Install from High Sierra". If I click on it, "Installing on High Sierra" begins and then stops after a few seconds then reboots back to clover boot options.

And the other tab?

The other tab "External" is "Boot OS X Install from Install macOS High Sierra" if I click that it starts the install process again from scratch!

Do you have a working Mac or some way to mount your clover EFi partition? When using a SSD or NVME drive High Sierra default loads apfs and if you don't have it in your clover drivers64efi folder it won't show as an option. If you have a way to place it in clover your already installed HS should show up as an option.

Do you have a working Mac or some way to mount your clover EFi partition? When using a SSD or NVME drive High Sierra default loads apfs and if you don't have it in your clover drivers64efi folder it won't show as an option. If you have a way to place it in clover your already installed HS should show up as an option.
I have an iMac. Running High Sierra 10.13.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back