GIGABYTE GTX 750 Ti 2GB
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
because my home doesn't have Ethernet,i'm using ASUS USB N10 nano for my wifi card (using phone to open hotspot),can somebody helping me about this? i'm new to hackintosh :(

Not a Desktop Guide - Moved to Desktop Support.

Apple services require a working Ethernet interface designated en0 and BuiltIn.
You do not have to use the Ethernet interface to connect but it must be present.

Not a Desktop Guide - Moved to Desktop Support.

Apple services require a working Ethernet interface designated en0 and BuiltIn.
You do not have to use the Ethernet interface to connect but it must be present.
oke thank you :)

also i'm new to here,so if i do trigger the rules i'm sorry :/

Last edited:
because my home doesn't have Ethernet,i'm using ASUS USB N10 nano for my wifi card (using phone to open hotspot),can somebody helping me about this? i'm new to hackintosh :(

Hi,
At first my Ethernet card has not been recognized so i used my iPhone as a internet connexion and it worked perfectly until i fixed my ethernet issue. Do yoçu already have an Apple ID?

Hi,
At first my Ethernet card has not been recognized so i used my iPhone as a internet connexion and it worked perfectly until i fixed my ethernet issue. Do yoçu already have an Apple ID?
i log in now,it's get blocked by apple (with the 12 code that i need to contact apple),but it's kinda i try to send imsg it shows that person won't register,but mainly my air,iphone are fine,and yes iphone as sharing network is works,i got the wifi+bt card now

update:i update to high sierra and it works^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back