Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi there any help would be greatly appreciated! Here is my set up:

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-UX99_UD4
CPU: i7-6800K 6 core
GPU: Geforce GTX 1050 Ti
Ram: G. Skill, Rip Jaws, DDR4 2400 16GB x 4
Power: Rosewill Bronze 1000W

It does not matter what I try, I can never get OS to boot. I have literally tried all the combination of arguments imaginable. These are the two basic screens I get all the time with verbose. Like I said any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, maybe there is something you know that I don't know about the hardware that I am using.

I have followed all the BIOS settings and indications as suggested, in the least I hope so. For the purposes of the install I am only running one of the 16GB memory modules.

IMG_4185.JPG
IMG_4183.JPG

The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

Sorry, I'm new to all this. I just updated profile... Let me know if I did that properly???

I just updated profile... Let me know if I did that properly???
Sadly not.
We only need three things: Motherboard (mobo), Processor (CPU) and Graphics.
So far 0/3.

Sadly not.
We only need three things: Motherboard (mobo), Processor (CPU) and Graphics.
So far 0/3.
Third time is the charm... Let me know???

Sorry, I'm new to all this. I just updated profile... Let me know if I did that properly???
  • If you have edited your Profile properly, your Motherboard|CPU|Graphics will all be listed under your Login Name and Logo as those who respond to your message.
  • The major Hardware should be available from all your threads to find the cause of your problem and correlate with the Verbose boot screen you have uploaded , instead of #1 where you have listed them.
  • If you click Personal Details and then fill the appropriate sections with the hardware in your system and Save them , they will be displayed below your Logo and Login Name all the time for easy access.
It does not matter what I try, I can never get OS to boot. I have literally tried all the combination of arguments imaginable
  • Is the OS already installed on a hard disk or are you trying to boot a High Sierra USB Installer Flash disk?
  • Every thing must be very clear to you but not to those who read your post. We have to guess you are probably having difficulty to boot the USB installer successfully from Clover Boot Manager screen to reach the macOS Utilities Screen

I have followed all the BIOS settings and indications as suggested
  • If you are 100% sure about your BIOS choices to be right , then the problem could only be with the contents of the USB Installer.
    • A bad macOS High Sierra Installer in the USB Flash disk from missing or corrupt files
    • A wrongly edited CLOVER/kexts/Other and /or config.plist.
    • If you don't upload the CLOVER as a compressed file, you cannot get any help , you will have to find and fix the problem

For the purposes of the install I am only running one of the 16GB memory modules.
Why?
Is that a hint that you had problems with other RAM Modules?

• Your uploaded Verbose boot screens have not given any specific clue to your problem.
    • That means, you need to upload your BIOS choices or screen shots and zipped CLOVER from the booting device.

• If you have edited your Profile properly, your Motherboard|CPU|Graphics will all be listed under your Login Name and Logo as those who respond to your message.
  • The major Hardware should be available from all your threads to find the cause of your problem and correlate with the Verbose boot screen you have uploaded , instead of #1 where you have listed them.
  • If you click Personal Details and then fill the appropriate sections with the hardware in your system and Save them , they will be displayed below your Logo and Login Name all the time for easy access.
  • Is the OS already installed on a hard disk or are you trying to boot a High Sierra USB Installer Flash disk?
  • Every thing must be very clear to you but not to those who read your post. We have to guess you are probably having difficulty to boot the USB installer successfully from Clover Boot Manager screen to reach the macOS Utilities Screen

• If you are 100% sure about your BIOS choices to be right , then the problem could only be with the contents of the USB Installer.
    • A bad macOS High Sierra Installer in the USB Flash disk from missing or corrupt files
    • A wrongly edited CLOVER/kexts/Other and /or config.plist.
    • If you don't upload the CLOVER as a compressed file, you cannot get any help , you will have to find and fix the problem

Why?
Is that a hint that you had problems with other RAM Modules?

• Your uploaded Verbose boot screens have not given any specific clue to your problem.
    • That means, you need to upload your BIOS choices or screen shots and zipped CLOVER from the booting device.
I will post pictures of my BIOS settings, and upload a zipped clover. I apologize if I wasn't clear, yes you are correct, my issue is that I'm having difficulty getting from Clover Boot Manager to reach the macOS Utilities Screen. I read somewhere while trying to find a solution to my problem that sometimes using only one module in the primary slot would solve it--I thought it was worth a shot.
IMG_4232.JPG
IMG_4231.JPG
IMG_4230.JPG

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 72
I will post pictures of my BIOS settings, and upload a zipped clover. I apologize if I wasn't clear, yes you are correct, my issue is that I'm having difficulty getting from Clover Boot Manager to reach the macOS Utilities Screen. I read somewhere while trying to find a solution to my problem that sometimes using only one module in the primary slot would solve it--I thought it was worth a shot. View attachment 327428 View attachment 327429 View attachment 327430

• Things are pretty clear with the additional information provided. Thanks .
  • I doubt your RAM has any role in the problem and you may add ALL RAM modules as per MoBo Manual .
  • I have found a few problems with your BIOS menu choices.
    • Edited and annotated images are uploaded for your review and change and trial.
  • I have also noted some problems with CLOVER.
    • Annotated images are uploaded for you to try
  • Additional changes to ACPI may be needed if a newer error shows up on Verbose boot.
  • Keep the [√] in Boot Args [ ] Verbose (-v) until you have a fully working System in your computer or add them at each boot to get a Text based screen to detect problems.

Attachments

• 1.BIOS_Boot Option Priorities .png
    1.BIOS_Boot Option Priorities .png
    865.6 KB · Views: 249
  • 2.Peripherals.png
    2.Peripherals.png
    667.8 KB · Views: 259
  • 3.Chipset.png
    3.Chipset.png
    496 KB · Views: 255
  • 4.Power.png
    4.Power.png