Graphics
Geforce GTX 970 G1 Gaming
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I'm currently running Yosemite 10.10.5, i tried upgrading using the native upgrade with clover method, and unibeast as well without succes
I tried to boot without nvda_drv=1 and with -x but i'm not able to get in the installer
This is the error i get

Attachments

• New Doc 2_1.jpg
    New Doc 2_1.jpg
    864.2 KB · Views: 114
  • config.plist
    4.4 KB · Views: 204
Can't install El capitan with clover upgrade or unibeast

You will need to boot with nv_disable=1 until you get the new OS installed; after that you can install the Nvidia Web drivers and remove nv_disable=1 and (if necessary) use nvda_drv=1

Thank you for your help

I tried to boot with "nv_disable=1 kext-dev-mode=1 -v" but it doesn't work, the last line is still the same
when i add -x it says something like cpu halt an turns my pc off right after

Attachments

• New Doc 3_1.jpg
    New Doc 3_1.jpg
    842.1 KB · Views: 121

Thank you for your help

I tried to boot with "nv_disable=1 kext-dev-mode=1 -v" but it doesn't work, the last line is still the same
when i add -x it says something like cpu halt an turns my pc off right after

I fixed it :D

I made a unibeast el capitan usb and used the clover from that, and added nv_disable=1 to it and booted the install osx created by the native upgrade method from clover, then the upgrade resumed and when it automatically rebooted, i used the usb clover again, along with nv_disable=1 to finish thew setup and install the nvidia web driver, then i rebooted and pulled the usb out, used my original clover on my boot drive and successfully booted into el capitan with everything working, it seems to be way faster than yosemite :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back