Motherboard
Gigabyte Z68X
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
I downloaded the EFI Mounter, but the clover.plist file is nowhere to be found to manually change the flag from "Inject NVidia" to "Use Web Drivers."

When I run EFI Mounter it says "Multiple EFI partitions found:" and gives me the options for disk0s1, disk1s1, disk2s1, and disk3s1 (all mount the same thing). It says "Mount point: /Volumes/EFI" and clover.plist isn't anywhere in any of the contents (also not shown with "show hidden files" set to YES in the terminal).

Setting the option on boot to "Use Web Drivers" makes everything work perfectly, but it reverts on restart and I'm at a loss as to how to make it not do that.

The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

If you installed Clover in Legacy mode then the /EFI folder is in the root of your system drive not in the EFI partition.

Wow, it is, but not at all like the guide suggested. It was buried in an "r3766" folder.

Unfortunately that block of text from the guide did nothing. It's still not recognizing my web drivers (and by extension my graphics card) on restart unless I set that flag manually.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 5.07.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 5.07.09 PM.png
    223.1 KB · Views: 132
Wow, it is, but not at all like the guide suggested. It was buried in an "r3766" folder.
You are looking in /EFI-Backups not /EFI.

Disconnect any other drives and then use EFI Mounter to find the EFI partition with the /EFI folder.

No combination of drive disconnects helped and some actually caused a kernel panic.

After coming back to the original, intended configuration, EFI Mounter on disk3s1 gave different results than it was giving before, DID finally show the config.plist file, and the recommended edit DID stick. Problem solved!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back