Intel Xeon(R) CPU E5-1620 @3.6 GHz
Graphics
NVIDIA*GeForce*GT*710*2GB
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I've run diskutil list in Terminal to verify that my main OS drive has only an EFI partition, the OS partition, and the Recovery partition, which I currently have hidden from Clover.
However, every time I reboot, I see both the MacOS partition and this mystery MacOS Install drive. Is it a partition?? It's not from another drive. The only other drive I have plugged in is my Win10 disk, which was formatted prior to my installing Win10 onto it.
Where could this drive be located and how can I remove it? If I boot it, it goes to the MacOS install screen. Maybe it's leftover from running an update through the Mac App Store?
The problem with it is that no matter how I specify to Clover that I want the MacOS drive to auto-boot, whether I use the name, the LastBootVolume, or the UUID of MacOS drive, Clover ALWAYS tries to book MacOS Install. This is why I think it's somehow embedded into the main OS partition. Thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_2257.jpg
    IMG_2257.jpg
    6.3 MB · Views: 121
Problem solved.
As I typed the above I had a thought and I checked the main folder contents of the MacOS drive. Sure enough, there was a folder titled, "macOS Install Data" and it was about 4.5GB big! Install disk, yup.
I removed it.
Now just to get "LastBootedVolume" to work properly...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back