Skylake i5 6400
Graphics
EVGA Geforce GTX SC 960 4gb
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi everyone, I'm a newby and I tried to install Sierra on a B150 Asus gaming wifi aura mini itx board.And it works , but I have some issues. I follow the steps on the following install :
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...imus-viii-hero-i7-6700k-gtx-980.197284/#Notes
but it doesn't work at all. here's my config list and bootlog file. What do you think?
I must tell that I made a clover boot update on my installation and the boot doesn't load and stop. But if I use the USB key I used to install Sierra and choose my new installation, it works (it boot and I have the Sierra desktop functional. the Nvidia card is recognized but doesn't work with the driver). Why that? I made and remade the install a few time but I still have this issue (with the bootloader) it only works with the USB key .If you have an idea?
Ethernet and bluetooth are working well. But the audio not.

B150 Asus gaming wifi aura. I5 core 6400. EVGA Geforce GTX 960 SC 4gb.

Attachments

• bootlog.log.txt
    18.6 KB · Views: 133
  • config-generate.plist
    11.8 KB · Views: 202
is someone has a clue for me please?

If you can take and upload the image of the display screen at the time
I must tell that I made a clover boot update on my installation and the boot doesn't load and stop
to this Forum, may be someone can understand what might be the cause for the system that you said
I tried to install Sierra on a B150 Asus gaming wifi aura mini itx board.And it works , but I have some issues.

Another option, based on your posting that the USB Installer was able to boot and install the system, is a trial of copying its (the USB Installer's) EFI folder and pasting and replacing the EFI folder of the Sierra System disk and checking if it could solve the boot issue.

For the above, you should reboot using the USB installer and then from Clover Boot Manager screen boot your Sierra System disk.

Once on the Sierra Desktop, using Clover Configurator or EFI Mounter v3 (downloaded and installed), mount the EFI of the Sierra USB Installer on to the desktop and then copy that EFI folder.

In the next step, mount the EFI folder of the Sierra System HDD using the CC or EFI Mounter V3 and from the Desktop click EFI >EFI and paste the previously copied USB Installer's EFI replacing the EFI of the System Disk that has not been helping you to boot through Clover Boot Manager without the USB Installer.
Hope this helps

Thanks i gonna try and tell you if it works.

So it works definitively, thanks for your help. the post can be closed.

please rename the title here to something that shows exactly the problem. For example, can't boot without usb... had same problem and took me 1 whole day to fix by my own because i couldn't find any information here... it was a pain the a..s until i suddenly got the idea to copy the efi from usb to pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back