Contribute
Register

[Solved] Can't boot without nv_disable=1

Status
Not open for further replies.
If is use nv_disable=1, then it boots but does not detect my graphics card.
If you disable the graphics drivers they cannot work.

Instead of jumping on this old solved thread you should start a new one of your own although I have posted the answer more than fifty times and you should be able to find it quite easily with Search.

Instead of jumping on this old solved thread you should start a new one of your own although I have posted the answer more than fifty times and you should be able to find it quite easily with Search.
Sorry about replying to an old post. I am new to this, will be very grateful for your help.

Without nv_disable=1, the the hackintosh boots but monitor turns off. What do I do?

I have the same problem and I swear I don't understand PILGRIM's tutorial to save my life...please help.

I'm trying with this Clover Configurator, but I don't know what is where. Can someone make a video and help me out?

I tried the whole tutorial and it didn't work because im probably doing something wrong. After trying to save the thing that was opened in clover configurator it told me some other program made changes to it... and from there I think I screwed up. I've got no idea what to do... please help...

Please.help. I'm desperate. This night has turned into a nightmare because I'm so new to Hackintosh I'm still booting from USB and I've got no idea what EFI or Clover is. I'm trying to ejucate myself right now, but that can't help me yet...knowladge is not enough...
And I don't even know how I screwed things up. The mac was working. I just had to delete the line nv_disable=1 every time I boot, and that was it. Now when I do it, the loading bar goes to half the screen and then "no signal". What I did was I tried to install mac on my friends PC too. We made the bootable USB, but it said "missing operating system" and then I though "lets put it in my hackintosh and see what happens"...nothing happened and I remove the USB and put my USB back (the usb I use to boot the hackintosh) and suddenly...it no longer works. Nothing has changed...except chaning two USBs. Maybe the BIOS changed? I dont know.

Please.help. I'm desperate. This night has turned into a nightmare because I'm so new to Hackintosh I'm still booting from USB and I've got no idea what EFI or Clover is. I'm trying to ejucate myself right now, but that can't help me yet...knowladge is not enough...
This thread was marked as Solved a long time ago, you should start a new thread of your own in the appropriate Desktop Support forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back