HD Graphics 530
Hello,

I'm trying to install Sierra on my PC. There is the spec :
CPU : i5 6400 Skylake
MB : ASUS b150m-a d3
HDD : classic WD 1To
GPU : No GPU, using the CPU one

So I tried to follow the "Installation Guide" from tonymacx86 :
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ierra-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.200564/

It don't work, when I'm booting with clover (-v), the screen stuck on "++++++++++++++++++++++++" series.

I also follow this topic :
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...d-cpu-i5-6400-gpu-gtx960-ram-ddr4-8gb.210098/

It don't work, I can't access clover screen, it seems to do a boot loop

The last tutorial I follow is :
https://9to5mac.com/2017/04/28/buil...h-installing-macos-sierra-step-by-step-video/

This is the most "working", I can boot with Clover. But when activating the verbose mode, I'm waiting about 2-3 minutes to let macOS "load", and this message appear : (see attached file). After that message it reboot, and I get the Clover screen again...

So I tried with bootflag like "npci=0x2000" or "dart=0", change some settings in BIOS, but no success. I don't have anymore idea.

Thank you for your help !

Attachments

• 20170706_120038.jpg
    20170706_120038.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 166
@Dlazzy, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

DVMT Pre-Allocated setting in BIOS is likely set incorrectly. Required: 64mb or larger.

@Dlazzy, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.

DVMT Pre-Allocated setting in BIOS is likely set incorrectly. Required: 64mb or larger.
I will try this, thanks !

Hi there, so i had a similar problem and Moderator Brebo helped me out. I see you have a similar mobo to me so maybe try this

There are changes to the new 10.12.5 Intel graphics drivers which may cause black screen or hang on boot.

Try to boot with an invalid ig-platform-id (0x12345678).
At Clover Boot Screen select Options > Graphics Injector > FakeID

When you reach the desktop, install the kexts (Lilu.kext and IntelGraphicsFixup.kext) to /Library/Extensions using KextBeast.

good lluck

Hi there, so i had a similar problem and Moderator Brebo helped me out. I see you have a similar mobo to me so maybe try this

good lluck
Ok so first I will check the DVMT settings.
And after that see if invalid ig-platform-id work. I'm will tell you. Thanks again !

Hello,

So I set the DVMT at 128 because it was at 32. I launch again the USB key to get the installation screen, but I've got a "DSMOS has arrived" message. So like SKIES56 says, I've modified the FakeID for graphics. And it works I reach the installation screen.
So I continued to follow this guide :
https://9to5mac.com/2017/04/28/buil...h-installing-macos-sierra-step-by-step-video/

When this guide is finished I installed Lilu.kext and the IntelGraphicsFixup.kext. And everything work.

Except the internet connection ! I can't access any Apple menu to configure internet, everything is greyed...

now use multibeast to install your network drivers. if again like me it should be this one for your mob
MultiBeast > Drivers > Network > Realtek > RealtekRTL8111 v2.2.1

now use multibeast to install your network drivers. if again like me it should be this one for your mob
MultiBeast > Drivers > Network > Realtek > RealtekRTL8111 v2.2.1
Yeah thanks I do this after my last post. So everything working, thanks again !

Hello. I have your same MOBO and your guide worked very well for me. I just can not get the network to work. I insert my ip address but it still does not work. What kext have you used? Thanks.

Hello. I have your same MOBO and your guide worked very well for me. I just can not get the network to work. I insert my ip address but it still does not work. What kext have you used? Thanks.
Hi there, use multibeast to install your network drivers. it should be this one for your mobo
MultiBeast > Drivers > Network > Realtek > RealtekRTL8111 v2.2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back