CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
HD 4600 // GTX 980
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I extracted my DSDT and the SSDTs with Clover. I disassembled the files with the iasl command in terminal, but now I have two errors in my DSDT. I don´t know how to fix them, I applied the recommended patches from the guide https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.152573/ to my DSDT, but the errors are still there. I installed Mac OS Sierra on a Skylake system, my other system with Mac OS, the Lenovo G510 ( Haswell System), hadn't´t any errors. I also don´t know how to really patch them, I patched some error of the DSDT of a friend, but I think that was only luck, because I only deleted the line or change the layout of some lines.:lol:

I will be very glad when someone can help men.

I attached my DSDT, but it hasn't the patches, it´s vanilla in .dsl format.

An answer would be nice!:)

Attachments

• DSDT.zip
    49.4 KB · Views: 64
I extracted my DSDT and the SSDTs with Clover. I disassembled the files with the iasl command in terminal, but now I have two errors in my DSDT. I don´t know how to fix them, I applied the recommended patches from the guide https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.152573/ to my DSDT, but the errors are still there. I installed Mac OS Sierra on a Skylake system, my other system with Mac OS, the Lenovo G510 ( Haswell System), hadn't´t any errors. I also don´t know how to really patch them, I patched some error of the DSDT of a friend, but I think that was only luck, because I only deleted the line or change the layout of some lines.:lol:

I will be very glad when someone can help men.

I attached my DSDT, but it hasn't the patches, it´s vanilla in .dsl format.

An answer would be nice!:)

Not a desktop. Moved to laptop support.

Use refs.txt as recommended by the guide...

Now I tried the refs.text method and one error is gone, but one ist sill there. It´s a Code 6126 Syntax Error PARSE OP_NAMESEG error, I do´t know how to fix it. I applied the recommanded patches from the guide.

Attachments

• DSDT.zip
    49.5 KB · Views: 67
Now I tried the refs.text method and one error is gone, but one ist sill there. It´s a Code 6126 Syntax Error PARSE OP_NAMESEG error, I do´t know how to fix it. I applied the recommanded patches from the guide.

DSDT has no errors. Warning & Remarks can be ignored.

I still have the error. I tied again with all the recommended patches, when I click compile I have no warnings or remarks, it only appear one error in line 13057. I use ACPI 6.1

There are no errors in this file using current MaciASL and ACPI 6.1 as linked from the ACPI patching guide.

Yesterday, I opened my DSDT.dsl on my other machine and it worked. Only on my notebook the error appears in MaciASL

Yes right, I looked in the wrong directory. In Finder I copy the path to "Go to Folder" and forgot the ~ and then I didn't catch the directory.
Thank you, RehabMan.

I think this was a reply for a different thread...

Yes :lol: I changed it ....

Yesterday, I opened my DSDT.dsl on my other machine and it worked. Only on my notebook the error appears in MaciASL

Problem is you're using the wrong version of MaciASL.
Correct version with ACPI 6.1 is linked from my ACPI patching guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back