i3-2120
Graphics
HD 2000
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi guys,

it's been a while since my last hackintosh and I am now trying to revive one of our old Dell Optiplex 3010 (with Intel i3 2120 with Intel HD 2000 and 8GB RAM) computers with High Sierra. The installation went fine and I can also boot the system either via UniBeast or in safe mode, but I can't boot the system regularly. It just stops with a black screen after the Apple logo with the progress bar. I have browsed the forums (and other sources) for hours but I can't find a solution for it. Can somebody give me support for this please?

My MultiBeast settings are as follows:

Quick Start > Clover Legacy Boot Mode
Drivers > Misc > FakeSMC
Drivers > Misc > NullCPUPowerManagement
Drivers > Network > Realtek > RealtekRTL8111 v2.2.1
Bootloaders > Clover Legacy Boot Mode
Customize > System Definitions > iMac > iMac 14,2

And this is what I see when I boot verbose from the disk without UniBeast:

IMG20180503153831.jpg

Cheers,
cr4nky

Last edited:
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

Hi there, I updated my build signature but my hardware isn't properly listed. I have also updated the main post with the hardware. Hope that helps?

Hi there, I updated my build signature but my hardware isn't properly listed. I have also updated the main post with the hardware. Hope that helps?
You should put the details in your profile, not your signature and not a build signature unless you have more than one build.

I have now updated my profile, too. The details are still in my original post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back