i7-6700K
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I did a clean install of High Sierra. I'm having many issues. More so then when I did my very first hackentosh. Currently I can only boot into High Sierra via the UniBeast USB. From the Clover Boot Manager if I boot from "Boot macOS from Hackintosh" it gets stuck at the black screen with the Apple Logo and the progress only fills 50%. This is the same problem I had when trying to do a direct install. Also, there is a cylinder icon that doesn't have an OS logo it says "Boot OS X Install from Install macOS High Sierra".

Originally I tried this: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/update-directly-to-macos-high-sierra.232707/
But that lead to the install never finishing, I would get stuck at the black screen with half the progress bar filled. I couldn't find any solution. So I decided to erase my hard drives and do a clean install. I was able to get an install, but I can't turn on my NVIDIA web driver. And I have this other issue.

I'm totally confused. If I erased the disks, how is clover still there with this high sierra install?

I also can't find the EFI folder so I can't finish setting up the NVIDIA driver. I'm using EFI Mounter V3, but there is no EFI folder, inside the EFI folder.

Please help. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_20171231_160450.jpg
    IMG_20171231_160450.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 183
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back