Graphics
UHD 630
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi, all. This is my first time to build the hackintosh.
After installing the 10.13.6 and doing the post installation based on several guide threads, I found that most driver worked well.
However, I can not handle sleeping and waking up.
When I click the sleep menu from top left, It usually took about 3minutes to sleep(I mean, the power light start to blink), and then I can not wake up the laptop. So I can only long press the power button to shutdown it.
Any advice is appreciated.

Attachments

• debug_11258.zip
    3 MB · Views: 58
Hi, all. This is my first time to build the hackintosh.
After installing the 10.13.6 and doing the post installation based on several guide threads, I found that most driver worked well.
However, I can not handle sleeping and waking up.
When I click the sleep menu from top left, It usually took about 3minutes to sleep(I mean, the power light start to blink), and then I can not wake up the laptop. So I can only long press the power button to shutdown it.
Any advice is appreciated.

Your ACPI setup does not look correct.

For example, SSDT-XOSI.aml has no effect without the _OSI->XOSI patch. You have the patch disabled in config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Patches.

Note also that many of the SSDTs in ACPI/patched are not loading due to config.plist/ACPI/SortedOrder. Is that your intention?

Note that SSDT-CPU.aml is not needed and conflicts with config.plist/ACPI/SSDT/Generate/PluginType=true.

RehabMan, Thanks for your advices first.
First, I think this issue may be related to USB. So I learned to build custom ssdt for usbInjectAll and I think usb goes well now.
Second, I removed unused amls since I know that copying aml from others may be not a good way to cope with such problems. Just as you said, that is not my intention because I even do not know what are those amls for.

This time, things got a little bit better. It still took several minutes to sleep. What is different is that I can wake my laptop now. But after 10 seconds, my laptop freezed.

Attachments

• debug_12352.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 58
RehabMan, Thanks for your advices first.
First, I think this issue may be related to USB. So I learned to build custom ssdt for usbInjectAll and I think usb goes well now.
Second, I removed unused amls since I know that copying aml from others may be not a good way to cope with such problems. Just as you said, that is not my intention because I even do not know what are those amls for.

This time, things got a little bit better. It still took several minutes to sleep. What is different is that I can wake my laptop now. But after 10 seconds, my laptop freezed.

See ACPI patching guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.152573/

yes.
I applied such patches:
"Fix _WAK Arg0 v2"
"HPET Fix"
"SMBUS Fix"
"IRQ Fix"
"RTC Fix"
"OS Check Fix"
"Fix Mutex with non-zero SyncLevel"
"USB _PRW 0x6D"
and a T470p battery patch from another thread.

Now battery is OK, but problem of sleeping and waking up persists.

Attachments

• debug_16495.zip
    3 MB · Views: 54
Thanks Rehabman.
After copying DisplayVendorID-xxx folder to /System/Library/Displays/Contents/Resources/Overrides/, the author said there must be a operation called "fix permissoins".
What does this mean? How to? Using tools like kext wizard or just run "chown + chmod"?

Thanks Rehabman.
After copying DisplayVendorID-xxx folder to /System/Library/Displays/Contents/Resources/Overrides/, the author said there must be a operation called "fix permissoins".
What does this mean? How to? Using tools like kext wizard or just run "chown + chmod"?

If you use 'sudo cp' to copy the file in Terminal, the permissions will be correct.
If you made the mistake of using Finder to copy such files, then yes, you'll need to correct the permissions with chown and/or chmod.
It is probably easier to delete the file and copy it properly with cp.

I think it's a good news that I can wake up my laotop and can see my desktop by adopting processing based on thread you recommanded.
I just changed the display type byte to "A5" and override the system folder.

However, the laptop still freezed after my waking up. Mmm... about 10 seconds. The same as yesterday.
Do you have any other suggestions?

Attachments

• debug_22158.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 52
Do not know if these gpu logs are useful ? I think these logs are produced by system waking up procedure because I check the timestamp of these logs

Attachments

• gpu_log.zip
    46.7 KB · Views: 47
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back