2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
  2. iMac
  3. Workgroup Server
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I was using ApplePS2Controller.kext, the keyboard and touchpad worked. But the touchpad gestures were bad, then I try to use Voodoo instead of the ApplePS2Controller. After I installed the VoodooI2C.kext and VoodooI2CHID.kext, the touchpad works but the keyboard doesn't.

I was asking the question on the Voodoo Thread, and I was told to ask the keyboard issue here.

Here is the files for my machine. Thanks.

Attachments

• debug_26048.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 136
I was using ApplePS2Controller.kext, the keyboard and touchpad worked. But the touchpad gestures were bad, then I try to use Voodoo instead of the ApplePS2Controller. After I installed the VoodooI2C.kext and VoodooI2CHID.kext, the touchpad works but the keyboard doesn't.

I was asking the question on the Voodoo Thread, and I was told to ask the keyboard issue here.

Here is the files for my machine. Thanks.
have you tried installing ApplePS2Controller.kext as well with VoodooI2C?

have you tried installing ApplePS2Controller.kext as well with VoodooI2C?

Yes, but it seems when I install both ApplePS2Controller.kext and VoodooI2C, VoodooI2C won't work for some reason. Should I try that again?

Yes, but it seems when I install both ApplePS2Controller.kext and VoodooI2C, VoodooI2C won't work for some reason. Should I try that again?
You can try.

I'm using VoodooI2C now with PS2 kext without any issue, both keyboard and touchpad is working.
But I'm using VoodooPS2Controller instead of ApplePS2Controller.

Thanks a lot, it seems working well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back