Motherboard
ASUS P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3
CPU
Intel i7 2700K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I recently got a bcm94352z card for my laptop since the one i had was incompatible. I followed toleda's guide and installed the required kexts and made the changes to clover's config. The wifi works without problem but the bluetooth not. I don't have a section in the preferences nor is showing in the ioreg under usb controller. At the beginning when i had installed el capitan for the first time, i had both section in preferences and bluethooth was showing up in ioreg though i had an incompatible card. But 5-6 days ago they disappeared for some reason. I have fixed my USB ports since is a must in order for the bluetooth to work but nothing.

The BrcmPatchRAM2 and BrcmFirmwareRepo don't even load as you can see below:
Code:
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext USBInjectAll.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext RealtekRTL8111.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67054 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA12 for kext X86PlatformPlugin.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext IntelBacklight.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakeSMC.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ApplePS2Keyboard.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ApplePS2Controller.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ApplePS2SmartTouchPad.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67030 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA2A for kext AppleHDAHardwareConfigDriver.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67061 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0B for kext AppleHDA.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ACPIDebug.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ACPIBatteryManager.kext

I'm attaching the required files. Note that the ioreg i included it's without the fixed usb ports since i was trying to determine the usb port for the bluetooth without luck though.

Attachments

• STiX_MAC_Files.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 109
I recently got a bcm94352z card for my laptop since the one i had was incompatible. I followed toleda's guide and installed the required kexts and made the changes to clover's config. The wifi works without problem but the bluetooth not. I don't have a section in the preferences nor is showing in the ioreg under usb controller. At the beginning when i had installed el capitan for the first time, i had both section in preferences and bluethooth was showing up in ioreg though i had an incompatible card. But 5-6 days ago they disappeared for some reason. I have fixed my USB ports since is a must in order for the bluetooth to work but nothing.

The BrcmPatchRAM2 and BrcmFirmwareRepo don't even load as you can see below:
Code:
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext USBInjectAll.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext RealtekRTL8111.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67054 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA12 for kext X86PlatformPlugin.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext IntelBacklight.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakeSMC.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ApplePS2Keyboard.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ApplePS2Controller.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ApplePS2SmartTouchPad.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67030 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA2A for kext AppleHDAHardwareConfigDriver.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67061 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0B for kext AppleHDA.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ACPIDebug.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ACPIBatteryManager.kext

I'm attaching the required files. Note that the ioreg i included it's without the fixed usb ports since i was trying to determine the usb port for the bluetooth without luck though.

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-10-11-usb-changes-and-solutions.173616/

I already did this, i think, i have included the ssdt i made in the cover folder. My bluetooth port before it disappeared was the HS05.

UsbConnector is 3 on HS05. Internal devices (such as webcam, bluetooth) should be 255.
Also, check BIOS settings (make sure any "fast boot" option is disabled).

UsbConnector is 3 on HS05. Internal devices (such as webcam, bluetooth) should be 255.
Also, check BIOS settings (make sure any "fast boot" option is disabled).

How do i know which port is 255 when all the ports are 3??(i don't use my ssdt at the moment just the usbinjectall). Also secured boot is disabled.

How do i know which port is 255 when all the ports are 3??(i don't use my ssdt at the moment just the usbinjectall). Also secured boot is disabled.

You must create a custom SSDT for USBInjectAll.kext in order to change the UsbConnector value.

You must create a custom SSDT for USBInjectAll.kext in order to change the UsbConnector value.

I already did that man long ago and was the HS05 that had bluetooth connected to it so i set it to 255. But after a couple of days bluetooth was no longer connected to HS05 nor to any of the other ports. That's what i'm trying to figure what happened to bluetooth(where is connected etc)

I already did that man long ago and was the HS05 that had bluetooth connected to it so i set it to 255.

Your ioreg shows HS05 UsbConnector=3.

Your ioreg shows HS05 UsbConnector=3.

That ioreg was the one without the SSDT-USB that i made installed. Only USBInjectAll was installed. I'm attaching the ioreg with the SSDT-USB installed to take a look. Still no bluetooth connected to port HS05 and when i look in System Report->Hardware->Bluetooth, i get "No information found." and under USB only my mouse and webcamera is connected.

Attachments

• STiX-Laptop-MAC.ioreg.zip
    546.7 KB · Views: 59
That ioreg was the one without the SSDT-USB that i made installed. Only USBInjectAll was installed. I'm attaching the ioreg with the SSDT-USB installed to take a look. Still no bluetooth connected to port HS05 and when i look in System Report->Hardware->Bluetooth, i get "No information found." and under USB only my mouse and webcamera is connected.

There is no bluetooth controller at HS05 in this ioreg. Problem with BIOS settings or hardware...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back