Graphics
ATI Radeon HD 4300/4500 Series
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
  3. Windows Phone
Hey there
I am getting a boot1 error
So what happened was i booted fine into the installer and i tried to install it, but at the about one minute remaining it said installation failed and it showed a log which i forgot to save. Then it told me to reboot my PC and when I tried to again boot from the USB it would not go into the installer and it would show the boot1 error!!. I could not boot from the hard drive too! Any fixes??
Thanks in advance

Hey there
I am getting a boot1 error
So what happened was i booted fine into the installer and i tried to install it, but at the about one minute remaining it said installation failed and it showed a log which i forgot to save. Then it told me to reboot my PC and when I tried to again boot from the USB it would not go into the installer and it would show the boot1 error!!. I could not boot from the hard drive too! Any fixes??
Thanks in advance
Re-install boot loader to the USB - or get another USB and try again.

Thank you for helping me out. This was actually my first post and I was thinking that no one would reply to my issue. Thumbs up for you for your fast reply and thanks for tonymacx86 for making this great site. And thank you for your reply that really helped me and I booted to the installer fine. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back