NVIDIA GTX660-DC2O-2GD5
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. Lisa
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello again!

Having another issue. My laptop (Lenovo G570) is now working pretty well with Lion 10.7.3. I have full functionality, even sleep at this point, but lack one thing... Being able to boot, or update to 10.7.4.

I have tried to find a DSDT for my laptop, to no avail. So it seems my only option is to use Easybeast, or select options through MultiBeast after install. I have done both, so many times now. Any of the normal solutions to make my machine bootable after install, break it completely. If I boot with the -v -x flags, it hangs with the last line being something about PS/2 mouse and another line being the keyboard. If I do only the -v flag, it ends up with "ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin: :startForReal - waitForService(resourceMatching(AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement) timed out
macx_swapon SUCCESS"

I'm at a loss.I can't figure out what gives these errors if I try to do ANY solution to be able to boot from the hard drive alone. I would really appreciate any help, I have run to the ends of anything google can offer. :|

Re: Boot problems with EasyBeast

I had a similair problem.
After installing easybeast I got my hackintosh fully operational but it kept getting stuck at white loading screen when booting.

What worked for me was repairing the permissions of my boot drive. (in my case Lion SSD)

Simply by booting from my lion thumbdrive and go to diskutilitys your'e able to repair the disk permissions of your boot drive.

Good Luck!

Re: Boot problems with EasyBeast

Thank you for the reply! And I am glad you got yours solved as well :)

I had another thread going about my wireless issues, and posted what worked for me on this issue as well, but I'll go ahead and post what ended up working again here :)

I had to copy the "extra" folder from the UniBeast USB to my HDD. After doing that, and installing Chameleon, I was finally able to boot without the USB, and to update my computer completely after install! Nothing else worked. MultiBeast broke it every time for some reason, but going this route fixed it :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back