Contribute
Register

[Solved] Boot problems with Aorus Z270x gaming 7 and i5-7600k

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can´t check your config.plist at the moment, because I´m not at my Mac at the moment, but I will do it.
You haven´t got HFSPlus.efi in EFI/Clover/drivers64UEFI.
Also you only should have "other" folder in EFI/Clover/kexts, you should also put essential kexts in that folder.
Essential kexts are kexts that you need to boot up mac OS, in your case your ethernet kext ( only for your hardware, not for hardware from different companies ), FakeSMC.kext and SATA-100-series-unsupported.kext.
Ok, thank you for the advice!!! I will try tomorrow!
To make the bootable USB I used the Unibeast and is that who has create the other kext folders

Last edited:
I can´t check your config.plist at the moment, because I´m not at my Mac at the moment, but I will do it.
You haven´t got HFSPlus.efi in EFI/Clover/drivers64UEFI.
Also you only should have "other" folder in EFI/Clover/kexts, you should also put essential kexts in that folder.
Essential kexts are kexts that you need to boot up mac OS, in your case your ethernet kext ( only for your hardware, not for hardware from different companies ), FakeSMC.kext and SATA-100-series-unsupported.kext.

Ciao! I tried to use the HFS and only the specific Kexts but the mouse and the keyboard still not work correctly.
I don't know if i should change some settings in clover's bios ... ?!

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!! I solved the mouse and keyboard problem !!!
I share with you my clover folder where you can see, in the kexts folder, the kexts that i used!

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 146
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back