Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z170X-UD5
CPU
Intel i7 6700k
Graphics
EVGA GTX 1070 FTW
Everything has been fine. Came home and woke up my computer and the monitor wouldn't come on. Pressed the keyboard, nothing. I pressed reset, it wouldn't. I tried holding down the power, it wouldn't shut off. I had to turn of power to my power supply.

Now when I go to start it, it power up for maybe 1.5 seconds, shuts off for about 4 seconds, then back on for 1.5 and so on. No beep and nothing on the screen. I have absolutely no idea why it's doing this or how to fix it. I'm just hoping my mother board isn't shot.

i also disconnected my Mac ssd and tried booting into my windows ssd, no luck. So I know it's a mother board issue I just don't have a clue what to do.

Please help, you guys have never failed me before:thumbup:

Thanks
Jim

Boot loop after wake

Everything has been fine. Came home and woke up my computer and the monitor wouldn't come on. Pressed the keyboard, nothing. I pressed reset, it wouldn't. I tried holding down the power, it wouldn't shut off. I had to turn of power to my power supply.

Now when I go to start it, it power up for maybe 1.5 seconds, shuts off for about 4 seconds, then back on for 1.5 and so on. No beep and nothing on the screen. I have absolutely no idea why it's doing this or how to fix it. I'm just hoping my mother board isn't shot.

i also disconnected my Mac ssd and tried booting into my windows ssd, no luck. So I know it's a mother board issue I just don't have a clue what to do.

Please help, you guys have never failed me before:thumbup:

Thanks
Jim

The first thing to try would be a CMOS reset.

Boot loop after wake

Thanks that did the trick, my bios got corrupted. Took me a while to figure out how to reset, I never knew there was a simple button for it. Lol

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back