CPU
i7 6700K
Graphics
GTX 1060
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I installed the bcm94532z ngff m.2 wifi/bt card on the Gigabyte Brix GB-BKi3HA-7100. I copied the clover config settings and kexts from my other hackintosh setup to get everything working, but it didn't quite work. Wifi is working fully and I can see the BT controller in IOReg but the device isn't showing up in system prefs.

I feel like I'm missing something but I'm not quite sure what it is. Any ideas? Problem reporting files attached.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Attachments

• problem-reporting-3.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 73
I installed the bcm94532z ngff m.2 wifi/bt card on the Gigabyte Brix GB-BKi3HA-7100. I copied the clover config settings and kexts from my other hackintosh setup to get everything working, but it didn't quite work. Wifi is working fully and I can see the BT controller in IOReg but the device isn't showing up in system prefs.

I feel like I'm missing something but I'm not quite sure what it is. Any ideas? Problem reporting files attached.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

According to ioreg, no bluetooth controller on the USB bus (no idea why you think there is one).
USB configuration problem.
See guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-creating-a-custom-ssdt-for-usbinjectall-kext.211311/

I could see a BT device in IOReg, not under USB though. Didn't realize that's where it needed to be. I installed USBInjectAll.kext and that fixed it. I omitted this initially because there are only 4 USB ports on this thing and they all seem to be working fine.

Thanks again!

I could see a BT device in IOReg, not under USB though.

Nonsense.
No "BT device" shown in your ioreg.

Didn't realize that's where it needed to be. I installed USBInjectAll.kext and that fixed it. I omitted this initially because there are only 4 USB ports on this thing and they all seem to be working fine.

Correct config requires custom SSDT.

If you search for "Bluetooth" you'll see something in that file. That's all I'm saying. (screenshot)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 9.44.01 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 9.44.01 AM.png
    91.6 KB · Views: 143
If you search for "Bluetooth" you'll see something in that file. That's all I'm saying. (screenshot)

That is normal, but is not indicative of having "a BT controller".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back