Motherboard
IdeaPad 320S 14IKB-80XA
CPU
Intel i5-7200U
Graphics
HD Graphics 620 [13,9" - 1920x1080]
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
The laptop is a Lenovo Ideapad 320S 14IKB - 80XA, I have the specs already listed in my profile. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Attachments

• debug_18915.zip
    5.4 MB · Views: 189
In addition to the kext issue that @feartech mentions, your USB configuration is also wrong.
See USB guides linked from the FAQ:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Ok so I've fixed the kext issue, but I'm stuck following the USB configuration guide. More specifically, when I insert or remove USB devices, there's no change reflected in IOReg Explorer. Furtermore, searching for EH01 or OH02, only bring up this:
Schermata 2018-07-03 alle 00.31.12.png

Ok so I've fixed the kext issue, but I'm stuck following the USB configuration guide. More specifically, when I insert or remove USB devices, there's no change reflected in IOReg Explorer. Furtermore, searching for EH01 or OH02, only bring up this:
View attachment 338823
Your config.plist shows you're using XHCI patches, suggest disable them first and try.
(Or you're already disable it? Please upload new PR file.)

Also, ur ioreg file shows ur laptop's usb has already injected.
To see changes on USB device, you should looking at this area.
螢幕快照 2018-07-03 上午9.09.08.png

View attachment 338823

You should not be using the search field. Your search specification is keeping you from seeing the changes.
Read the guide carefully (it does NOT tell you to use search...)

You should not be using the search field. Your search specification is keeping you from seeing the changes.
Read the guide carefully (it does NOT tell you to use search...)
Ok I managed to patch the SSDT correctly and now the issue is gone. Thanks for your help!

Marked solved.
Well aparently the issue isn't fixed. I tried ibernating it and waking it up after a few minutes and the bluetooth was still working. But now I opened it up after that it remained hybernated all night and bluetooth is broken again

Attachments

• debug_949.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 188
Well aparently the issue isn't fixed. I tried ibernating it and waking it up after a few minutes and the bluetooth was still working. But now I opened it up after that it remained hybernated all night and bluetooth is broken again

The ioreg you attached shows bluetooth working.

Your kextcache shows serious problems with the way you installed kexts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back