Contribute
Register

[solved] BCM 94352Z - Bluetooth random lost after wake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @RehabMan,
I would like to know what patches and kexts are necessary to use BCM94360baed with Sierra 10.12.4.
Whith BCM94352Z I use fcvo, btle handoff, FakePCIID.kext + FakePCIID_Broadcom_Wifi.kext, BrcmPatchRAM2.kext and BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext
After changing cards (BCM94352Z to BCM94360baed), Bluetooth works great. I have no more problems. It is always available with this new card (and I am very happy), but Wifi is having a strange behavior after sleep.I cannot connect with some wifi routers, specially those with 5GHz and wireless ac, but it only occurs after wake from sleep. Before sleep it works like it should.
Wake for network access is disabled.
I bought another antena to use with this card, so now it has 3 connected antenas.

BCM94360 is native.
But FakePCIID kexts can be used to add Apple "Airport Extreme" branding.

BCM94360 is native.
But FakePCIID kexts can be used to add Apple "Airport Extreme" branding.
Bluetooth needs BRCMPatchRAM2.kext + BRCMFirmwareRepo.kext to work.
And what about this issue after wake? Wireless N is ok but AC is broken.
5Ghz wireless stations can be seen, but cannot connect after wake.

Bluetooth needs BRCMPatchRAM2.kext + BRCMFirmwareRepo.kext to work.

Yes, of course.

And what about this issue after wake? Wireless N is ok but AC is broken.
5Ghz wireless stations can be seen, but cannot connect after wake.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached. Read the FAQ...
Also, you should open a separate thread. This thread is for BCM94325, not BCM94360.

Yes, of course.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached. Read the FAQ...
Also, you should open a separate thread. This thread is for BCM94325, not BCM94360.
Sorry to bother, the solution was on [Guide] Airport - PCIe Half Mini v2.
I do not live on USA, so I needed another patch to change country code on my card. I tried to use BR, as I live in Brazil, but it didn't´t work either (I got very low channels avilable and wireless AC was not possible).
The solution was to use #a as country code. Thanks @jaymonkey for telling us how to fix this issue.
And thanks Rehabman for been always a great person helping us when we need, for sharing us with your knowledge and tools.
Now my MacDell is done. I am so happy!!!
  1. Special case/#a, see [Guide] Airport - PCIe Half Mini v2, jaymonkey, Post # 2084
    • solves wake from sleep WiFi performance issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back