Contribute
Register

[Solved] B360N i7 8700k UHD 630 No signal screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi , I am so glad to see that you success to build your hacktionsh, can you upload your EFI ?
I have the the same motherboard like you and my cpu is i3-8100 , i have some trouble such as USB sleep frequency...
thanks

I actually got a RX 460 for video editing and I did a fresh install. I selected only ‘fakesmc plugins’ in the multibeast and everything works perfect right now. Except for the Bluetooth which should be solved once I get the antenna.

For audio fix try "VoodooHDA.2.9.0.Clover-V12"

As I mentioned above, no Kexts were needed for my instal. I ran multi beast with only fakesmcplugins selected.

Hi, i'd like to use this B360N with i3-8100, is your set up working working with built in WiFI card?

No. You’ll have to swap out the WiFi card. I recommend you to get the dell DW1560. It’s a little bit pricey but it’s just a simple swap without you worrying about getting new antennas to line up with your motherboard back plate. Going the apple route like getting a BCM9460CD might sound easy job. But purchasing antennas for the card turned out to be a nightmare for me. But the BCM9460CD is a plug and play card.

I was thinking the same but, I wasn't able to find any ITX motherboard in my country. I had to buy this one when I was on a trip to USA. Replacing board isn't a possibility right now. Anyway my main goal was to build a Hackintosh as tiny as possible so I dint choose any graphic card too.
Right now everything works except bluetooth so I'm quite happy with this build.
Could you share you efi file. I face the same issue and when the gpu was not drived. It has signal in the port of HDMI and DP. When I drive this GPU. No signal in the motherboard of HDMI or DP output

Could you share you efi file. I face the same issue and when the gpu was not drived. It has signal in the port of HDMI and DP. When I drive this GPU. No signal in the motherboard of HDMI or DP output
I haven’t used the hackintosh for a while now. And I have removed the ssd to use in other system. You can use the EFi that I have mentioned in the thread earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back