CPU
i7-8700k
Graphics
RX 460
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Build details :
Motherboard- Gigabyte B360N wifi itx
Processor- i7 8700k (got it for a very good deal, so chose this instead of the 8400)
Ram- 8GB corsair vengeance ddr4
SSD- Crucial micron m.2 240GB sata

This is my second try at hackintosh after 2 years. I had my previous build partly running and it served me well. i wanted a compact new system for FCPX and browsing the web. I am very much new to hackintosh. I really appreciate for any help i get.

for this new system.
I installed high sierra 10.13.6 with unibeast with no problem from the USB drive. post installation i ran the multibeast and selected default settings and added the 'Intel 6xx" fix alone. I completed the install and removed the USB drive and reboot.

I booted Mac OS from the Clover bootmenu, after loading till approx 70% the display went blank and the PC kept running.
The graphics is recognized as Intel 630 7mb.
I searched the forum and tried several ways to solve. I'll list it out.

x Tried a clean install and ran only the default options in multibeast. Didnt check the intel 6xx config this time.
x Installed lilu, whatevergreen, Intelgraphicsfixup, fakepci
x changed the Intel gfx ID to 59128086, and platform ID to 59121000, Changed GPU0 to IGFX

i was only able to boot if i chose 0x12345678 in Intel gfx ID

Any help will be appreciated. I am trying to install this for two days and no luck so far.

Installed lilu, whatevergreen, Intelgraphicsfixup
Try the latest versions of Lilu and WhateverGreen.
CoreDisplayFixup, IntelGraphicsDVMTFixup, IntelGraphicsFixup, NvidiaGraphicsFixup, and Shiki are superseded by WhateverGreen, using them together is not supported and will lead to undefined behaviour.
changed the Intel gfx ID to 59128086, and platform ID to 59121000, Changed GPU0 to IGFX
Try with:
- config.plist/Devices/FakeID/IntelGFX=0x59128086
- config.plist/Graphics/ig-platform-id=0x59120000

Try looking around here I know it says Mojave but it should help even with HS but I could be wrong.

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-intel-framebuffer-patching-for-mojave.256490/

I saw this thread but I am unable to understand the procedure. But I am running 10.13.6 which doesn't require that frame buffer I guess.

Try the latest versions of Lilu and WhateverGreen.
CoreDisplayFixup, IntelGraphicsDVMTFixup, IntelGraphicsFixup, NvidiaGraphicsFixup, and Shiki are superseded by WhateverGreen, using them together is not supported and will lead to undefined behaviour.

Try with:
- config.plist/Devices/FakeID/IntelGFX=0x59128086
- config.plist/Graphics/ig-platform-id=0x59120000

I tried these device IDS as you've mentioned with a new install. Having the same issue. From digging through the forums what I've came to understand is that this is a chipset issue that prevents the HDMI port to output the display when the acceleration is on.

This is particular to the B360 and H310 chipset boards. I read a post where some changes are done to the AppleIntelKBLGraphicFrameBuffer.kext.
Some port were patched in that post. I was not able to find the replaced text in clover text editor. ill link to the post below.

H370, B360 and H310 motherboards

EDIT:

Was randomly trying several EFI shared in the forum and got one working.
i3 8100 | B360 Motherboard - No iGPU acceleration
Thanks to iSan4eZ .His EFI worked flawlessly including USB, WIFI, AUDIO AND SLEEP/WAKE functionality.
Even iMessage works right now.

Couldn't get bluetooth to discover any device. I am using Apple BCM94331CD. Right now I don't have the antenna for the network card. Not sure if thats what causing this issue. Will update when the antenna arrives.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...-acceleration.251172/members/isan4ez.1585471/

Last edited:
I tried these device IDS as you've mentioned with a new install. Having the same issue. From digging through the forums what I've came to understand is that this is a chipset issue that prevents the HDMI port to output the display when the acceleration is on.

This is particular to the B360 and H310 chipset boards. I read a post where some changes are done to the AppleIntelKBLGraphicFrameBuffer.kext.
Some port were patched in that post. I was not able to find the replaced text in clover text editor. ill link to the post below.

H370, B360 and H310 motherboards

Can you return the board and get some kind of Z370 board? maybe Pick up a cheapish RX 560 card?

Can you return the board and get some kind of Z370 board? maybe Pick up a cheapish RX 560 card?
I was thinking the same but, I wasn't able to find any ITX motherboard in my country. I had to buy this one when I was on a trip to USA. Replacing board isn't a possibility right now. Anyway my main goal was to build a Hackintosh as tiny as possible so I dint choose any graphic card too.
Right now everything works except bluetooth so I'm quite happy with this build.

I was thinking the same but, I wasn't able to find any ITX motherboard in my country. I had to buy this one when I was on a trip to USA. Replacing board isn't a possibility right now. Anyway my main goal was to build a Hackintosh as tiny as possible so I dint choose any graphic card too.

Great to hear I must have posed right before you posted your edit that you found a EFI that helped you get things going. I would guess that you need an Antenna otherwise it will not work or find anything.

Hi , I am so glad to see that you success to build your hacktionsh, can you upload your EFI ?
I have the the same motherboard like you and my cpu is i3-8100 , i have some trouble such as USB sleep frequency...
thanks

For audio fix try "VoodooHDA.2.9.0.Clover-V12"

Hi, i'd like to use this B360N with i3-8100, is your set up working working with built in WiFI card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back