Contribute
Register

[solved] Audio, USB issues [Lenovo Y700]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I have completed a fresh install of MacOS Mojave but I am having some issues.

1. Audio
I am experiencing audio output dropping out after some time in my headphones. The in-built speakers of the laptop seem to be fine.

2. USB
Has anything changed in Mojave regarding USB, the previously used SSDT (which I have attached in this post) doesn't seem to work now. I am using USBInjectAll.kext till it gets resolved.

Thanks in advance

Hi dude, i'm trying to install Mojave on my laptop, which is the same as yours. Can you upload or share with me your EFI folder?

On what port did you install Mojave? On 2.0 or 3.0? I can only boot the USB, MacOs doesn't start anyway when it restart. My friend and i try our best to make the properly bootable USB but we can't :(

What version of BIOS did you use? I upgrade BIOS due to issues with the keyboard on Windows 10.

Last edited:
Hi dude, i'm trying to install Mojave on my laptop, which is the same as yours. Can u upload or share with me your EFI folder?

On what port did you install Mojave? On 2.0 or 3.0? I can only boot on the USB but macos doesn't install anyway. My friend and i try our best to make the bootable USB but we can't :(

What version of BIOS did you use? I upgrade BIOS due to issues with the keyboard on Windows 10.
Hey there,
I'm right now away from my laptop so I can't share the EFI folder it at the moment.

I installed it while running on the usb 2.0 port.

Could you explain what issue you're having with the install precisely?

I am running the official latest bios as well.

Hey there,
I'm right now away from my laptop so I can't share the EFI folder it at the moment.

I installed it while running on the usb 2.0 port.

Could you explain what issue you're having with the install precisely?

I am running the official latest bios as well.

Okey i will install it too on USB 2.0.

When USB is booting it show a lot of errors, but finally start the MacOS install utility. No problems formating the drive, but when installing MacOS it restart(as normal instalation of hackintosh). So i select the new MacOS drive with the USB clover, and when i picked it restart again, well i think a kernel panic happens. Then i try it again and it goes fine installing, but when the bar reach the end, it restart and USB clover doesn't detect the MacOS drive, only USB one.

Can you attach your problem reporting files as mentioned in the FAQ?

Okey. Just give me half an hour to change the HDD again XD.

I'm studing and i don't won't to format my hdd now XD.

Thanks for your help i will back soon with attached files.

I'm attaching this files:

Install-Log-> The installer errors log when MacOS installer utility runs for the first time from the USB drive.

EFI-Clover-> The clover EFI that i'm using to USB boot.

And Foto files with the errors. In order with numbers.

I will explain a little. When i choose the HDD drive to continue installation, image 2 happens, that continue on image 3, then it restart again and we go back to image 1 and select the same disk and image 4 apears, but nothing is installing cause led usb doesn't blink. When it finishes i boot again with the hdd and it show me image 5.

Hope that those files can help you to understand my trouble.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 66
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 55
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 47
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 48
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 58
  • EFI-CLOVER.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 47
  • Install-Log.txt
    210.6 KB · Views: 841
I'm attaching this files:

Install-Log-> The installer errors log when MacOS installer utility runs for the first time from the USB drive.

EFI-Clover-> The clover EFI that i'm using to USB boot.

And Foto files with the errors. In order with numbers.

I will explain a little. When i choose the HDD drive to continue installation, image 2 happens, that continue on image 3, then it restart again and we go back to image 1 and select the same disk and image 4 apears, but nothing is installing cause led usb doesn't blink. When it finishes i boot again with the hdd and it show me image 5.

Hope that those files can help you to understand my trouble.

Your posts here are off-topic. Open a separate thread.

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Although you should read the FAQ for an overview of issues, the Clover guide is linked from the first question: "Q. Where do I start?", just after the bold face "Clover Guide".
Here is a direct link, just to be clear:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Also, your profile must be filled out with complete details as requested in the FAQ, again under "Q. Where do I start?". All seven details requested are equally important.

And if you have an issue (after following the guide), or on any other problem, you must provide a detailed description of the problem including information that helps us understand what you're doing. Always attach "Problem Reporting" files as per FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html
The required files and data are fully detailed in the last question in the FAQ:
"Q. What are typical "Problem Reporting" files?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back