Contribute
Register

[solved] Asus x550ln shutdown problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot to change one of them, sorry again i think i couldnt understand you correctly thats why i couldnt choose right value now it is corrected "again" i hope. Reporting files here.

Your USB port configuration looks good: assuming two USB3 ports (HS01/SS01, HS02/SS02), webcam on USB3 HS05, no bluetooth controller, no other USB ports.

But USB power properties are not implemented.
Read guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-usb-power-property-injection-for-sierra-and-later.222266/

Also, you will need to update us on what the current issue is.

Note also your ACPI configuration is wrong.
See guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.152573/

Your USB port configuration looks good: assuming two USB3 ports (HS01/SS01, HS02/SS02), webcam on USB3 HS05, no bluetooth controller, no other USB ports.

But USB power properties are not implemented.
Read guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-usb-power-property-injection-for-sierra-and-later.222266/

Also, you will need to update us on what the current issue is.

Note also your ACPI configuration is wrong.
See guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.152573/
Shutdown issue still exist if i use computer more than 1,2 hour (i dont know exactly) shutdown problem exist.

I have a ECDT.aml in my origin files. Should i still do the usb power properties imlementation.

Also I couldnt find USBX@0 part and kUSB* in ioreg.

Last edited:
Shutdown issue still exist if i use computer more than 1,2 hour (i dont know exactly) shutdown problem exist.

I have a ECDT.aml in my origin files. Should i still do the usb power properties imlementation.

Also I couldnt find USBX@0 part and kUSB* in ioreg.

ECDT.aml is covered in the previously linked guide.
Read it carefully.

I think your shutdown issue may have to do with IMEI firmware. You might use google...

ECDT.aml is covered in the previously linked guide.
Read it carefully.

I think your shutdown issue may have to do with IMEI firmware. You might use google...
Okey will do carefully in a few days.

Yes yes exactly in windows i had this shutdown problem exaclty same but could have solved with prevoius version of Intel Managament Engine but in macos i couldnt think that couse of same reason because in linux there is no problem macos also unix so I didnt give a possibility but if you say so i will resarch thank for the info.

I have searched but I solutions only in windows disabling intel management engine or installing previous version but no info for hackintosh. Is there any way to for researching under macOS for that?
I will keep doing implement for usb properties.

I have searched but I solutions only in windows disabling intel management engine or installing previous version but no info for hackintosh. Is there any way to for researching under macOS for that?
I will keep doing implement for usb properties.

Disabling IMEI is a non-starter. It is required by macOS/OS X.
I believe some with that issue have updated IMEI firmware.

In windows I could have been able to delete new version and install previous. Is there anyway to do that in macOS? or fixing that issue?

In windows I could have been able to delete new version and install previous. Is there anyway to do that in macOS? or fixing that issue?

"new version" of what?
What do you mean by "that issue"?

new version of IME firmware, the issue with IMEI firmware you mentioned here.
"new version" of what?
What do you mean by "that issue"?

new version of IME firmware, the issue with IMEI firmware you mentioned here.

Generally, IMEI firmware is flashed by a BIOS update, or standalone IMEI firmware flash program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back