Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI Tomahawk Z390
CPU
I5-9600K
Graphics
RX-5700XT
Hi,

I just started building a hackintosh on my Asus UX303UB. I searched and found other UX303UB users Clover files and replaced them with mine (I don't know if i did a good thing or not). Now it does work perfectly but i have two BIG problems.

1- I couldn't find a way to disable the second GPU (Nvidia 940M). When i searched for it i saw things like dsdt patching etc. I don't know how to do that and i don't understand from the guides.

2- My battery life sucks. I don't use the NullCPUPowerManagement thing and i also checked my system/library/extensions and apple intel cpu thing was there. I also have the hwaenabler(?) thing and intel power gadget. Still my battery goes for 40 mins to 1 hour. When i was using windows it used to go for 5-6 hours (maybe more).

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I just started building a hackintosh on my Asus UX303UB. I searched and found other UX303UB users Clover files and replaced them with mine (I don't know if i did a good thing or not). Now it does work perfectly but i have two BIG problems.

1- I couldn't find a way to disable the second GPU (Nvidia 940M). When i searched for it i saw things like dsdt patching etc. I don't know how to do that and i don't understand from the guides.

2- My battery life sucks. I don't use the NullCPUPowerManagement thing and i also checked my system/library/extensions and apple intel cpu thing was there. I also have the hwaenabler(?) thing and intel power gadget. Still my battery goes for 40 mins to 1 hour. When i was using windows it used to go for 5-6 hours (maybe more).

Thanks in advance

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Yeah i know that post. It didn't helped me a bit. I don't understand that stuff.

I don't want to sound rude. Can you please patch dsdt for my computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back