Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI Tomahawk Z390
CPU
I5-9600K
Graphics
RX-5700XT
Hi,

When i try to sign in to app store i constantly get the <your device cannot be verified> error. tried countless fixes but none worked.

Thanks

So can you help me? :(

Your question regarding App Store access is in the FAQ.
(you need built-in Ethernet at en0, or NullEthernet.kext... properly implemented).

Your question regarding App Store access is in the FAQ.
(you need built-in Ethernet at en0, or NullEthernet.kext... properly implemented).

Wow that FAQ post is Godlike. But i didn't get the installation part after i installed the kext and the ssdt file. Can you explain a little?

Q. The Mac App Store isn't working. How to fix?

First you must have built-in Ethernet at 'en0'. So, you must install drivers for your Ethernet device. It is also possible if you have built-in WiFi at 'en0'. USB devices cannot be made to look built-in.

If you're using Chimera/Chameleon, make sure you have EthernetBuiltIn=Yes in your org.chameleon.Boot.plist.

If your Ethernet (or WiFi, in the case of no Ethernet) is not at 'en0', try resetting the network interfaces. To do that, go into SysPrefs->Network and remove all interfaces, Apply, then remove /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/NetworkInterfaces.plist. Reboot, then add all your network interfaces back, starting with Ethernet.

If you have no supported Ethernet, and only USB WiFi, you can use NullEthernet: https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Null-Ethernet

Yeah i read that. I also read the readme in the github. What i meant is i didn't get the mac adress part.

Yeah i read that. I also read the readme in the github. What i meant is i didn't get the mac adress part.

Generally, no need to customize the MAC address.
That part is optional.

Generally, no need to customize the MAC address.
That part is optional.

ok so i installed the kext and copied the ssdt. I also renamed it. But I think i also need to patch dsdt. The problem is i am using a dsdt from another person. It works good though. So could you help me patch it for this problem. I read your post about patching but i still dont know. It will be amazing if you explain it a little easier. :)

By the way i don't know if the dsdt part is necessary but the solution is not working for me at the moment.

ok so i installed the kext and copied the ssdt. I also renamed it. But I think i also need to patch dsdt. The problem is i am using a dsdt from another person. It works good though. So could you help me patch it for this problem. I read your post about patching but i still dont know. It will be amazing if you explain it a little easier. :)

By the way i don't know if the dsdt part is necessary but the solution is not working for me at the moment.

It is a mistake to use patched ACPI files from a different computer.

If you have an issue, you must describe it clearly and attach "Problem Reporting" files as per FAQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back